Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Mister Ed
      "Ed the Beachcomber"
      "Lie Detector"

Leave it to Beaver
      "Beaver the Babysitter"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Love it or List it. My Mom loves this show so I'll watch it when we're together. I always find one of the owners unrealistic and rude ...

Comment

Elementary 2x06 - An Unnatural Arrangement
          Elementary 2x07 - The Marchioness
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Burn Notice - S7 (rewatch)
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Kojak, season 5, ep. 7, "Letters of Death".

Magnum P.I., season 5, ep. 21, "Torah! Torah! Torah!".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Leave it to Beaver
                "The Younger Brother"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Person of Interest 2x08 - Blood is Thicker
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Burn Notice - S7 (rewatch)
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Prep and Landing

Comment

Ripper Street

Comment

Leave it to Beaver
                          "Beaver's Typewriter"
                          "The Merchant Marine"

Mister Ed
                          "Clint Eastwood Meets Mister Ed"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Ripper Street, series 2, ep. 8, "Our Betrayal (Pt. 2)". I cannot believe that the BBC have decided to cancel Ripper Street.

Kojak, season 5, ep. 8, "Tears for All Who Loved Her".

Magnum P.I., season 5, ep. 22, "A Pretty Good Dancing Chicken".
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Sopranos Season 2
                              Two and a Half Men Season 8
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Eddie Stobart: Trucks, Trains, and Planes, series 6, pt. 6.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X