Clear All

House, M.D.
    "House's Head"

The Big Bang Theory
    "The Peanut Reaction"

NCIS
    "About Face"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

LIE TO ME - season 3

Aziraphale: “Get thee behind me, foul fiend! After you.”

Comment

9-1-1, season 1, ep. 4, "Worst Day Ever".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
          2020/2021 Premier League - 06/02/21

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hip Hop: The Songs That Shook America, eps. 3-4, "Rock Box by Run DMC", and "Elevators by OutKast".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Office
              "Goodbye, Toby"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, season 3, ep. 5, "Seafarer's Family Restaurant - Manquin, Virginia".
                sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                  2020/2021 Premier League - 07/02/21

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
                  2020/2021 Premier League - 07/02/21

LIVE SIX NATIONS RUGBY UNION
                  2021 Six Nations Rugby Union: Wales vs. Ireland - 07/02/21

THE SERPENT
                  Episode 7

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

S.W.A.T. (2017 series), season 1, ep. 2, "Cuchillo".
                    sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                      08/02/21

NFL LIVE
                      2020/2021 National Football League: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Kansas City Chiefs - 08/02/21

CI5: THE NEW PROFESSIONALS
                      Ep. 1 - Back to Business

Comment

House, M.D.
                        "Wilson's Heart"

The Big Bang Theory
                        "The Tangerine Factor"

NCIS
                        "Judgment Day"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

NCIS, season 16, ep. 3, "Boom".
                          sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                            09/02/21

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: THE FA CUP
                            2020/2021 FA Cup Fifth Round: Manchester United vs. West Ham United - 09/02/21

Ep. 2 - Phoenix

Comment

JAG, season 1, ep. 16, "High Ground".
                              sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                                10/02/21

Ep. 3 - Tusk Force

THE BAY
                                Series 2 - Episode 4

FFLAM
                                Episode 1

Comment

Working...
                                X