Clear All

House, M.D.
    "One Day, One Room"

The Office
    "Ben Franklin"

Monk
    "Mr. Monk is On the Air"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

THE SWEENEY
      02.08 - Poppy

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

NCIS
        "Blowback"

House, M.D.
        "Needle in a Haystack"

The Office
        "Phyllis' Wedding"

Monk
        "Mr. Monk Visits a Farm"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE UNKNOWN WARRIOR 100
          11/11/20

THE SWEENEY
          02.09 - Stay Lucky, Eh?

HARLOTS
          Series 3 - Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

NCIS
            "Friends & Lovers"

House, M.D.
            "Insensitive"

The Shield
            "Wins and Losses" (short)

The Office
            "Business School"
            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

LIVE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
              2020 International Friendly: England vs. Republic of Ireland - 12/11/20

THE SWEENEY
              02.10 - Trojan Bus

RIVIERA
              Series 3 - Episode 5

Comment

THE SWEENEY
                02.11 - I Want the Man!

Comment

Brian Johnson: A Life on the Road, series 1, ep. 1, "Roger Daltrey".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

NCIS
                    "Dead Man Walking"

Jericho
                    "The Day Before"

The Office
                    "Cocktails"

Monk
                    "Mr. Monk and the Really, Really Dead Guy"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Brian Johnson: A Life on the Road, series 1, ep. 2, "Lars Ulrich".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE SWEENEY
                        02.12 - Country Boy

Comment

Agatha Christie's Poirot: Cards On The Table

Comment

NCIS
                            "Skeletons" -guest starring Corin Nemec

Jericho
                            "Black Jack"

Monk
                            "Mr. Monk Goes to the Hospital"
                            Last edited by McClance; 15 November 2020, 11:22 AM.
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
                              2020/2021 UEFA Nations League: Wales vs. Republic of Ireland

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
                              2020/2021 Women's Super League - 15/11/20

THE SWEENEY
                              02.13 - Thou Shalt Not Kill

UN BORE MERCHER [translated: One Wednesday Morning / aka KEEPING FAITH]
                              Series 3 - Episode 3

Comment

House, M.D.
                                "Half-Wit"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X