• Show
Clear All

THE PROFESSIONALS
    02.11 - Backtrack

THE FALL
    01.03 - Insolence & Wine

REIGN
    01.22 - Slaughter of Innocence

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

NCIS: Los Angeles, season 1, eps. 21-24, "Found","Hunted","Burned", and "Callen, G.".

Season 2, ep. 1, "Human Traffic".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

NCIS
        "Bloodbath"

House, M.D.
        "House Vs. God"

The Office
        "Drug Testing"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 5, "God Bless the Child".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
            2020/2021 UEFA Nations League - 08/09/20

THE PROFESSIONALS
            02.12 - Servant of Two Masters

THE FALL
            01.04 - My Adventurous Song

REIGN
            02.01 - The Plague
            Last edited by Alan; 09 September 2020, 02:08 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Leverage, season 1, ep. 2, "The Homecoming Job".
              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 6, "Misconception".
                sigpic

Comment

I'm watching NCIS reruns. I have noticed over the years how many actors from the Stargate YB shows have turned up as guests on NCIS. I made a list of them at one time, and there were nearly75 people that guested there. Some of them have also been guests on NCIS:LA and NCIS:NOLA.

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                    02.13 - The Madness of Mickey Hamilton

THE FALL
                    01.05 - The Vast Abyss

REIGN
                    02.02 - Drawn and Quartered

APB
                    Ep. 12 - Ricochet

HARLOTS
                    Series 2 - Episode 3
                    Series 2 - Episode 4

TWO WEEKS TO LIVE
                    Episode 2

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 7, "In Memory Of...".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                        03.01 - Stopover

THE FALL
                        02.01 - These Troublesome Disguises

REIGN
                        02.03 - Coronation

I HATE SUZIE
                        Ep. 4 - Shame
                        Last edited by Alan; 11 September 2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

NCIS
                          "Jeopardy" --guest starring two former Trek regulars: Tim Russ and Connor Trinneer

House, M.D.
                          "Euphoria, Part I"
                          "Euphoria, Part II"

The Office
                          "Conflict Resolution"

Our Planet
                          "Frozen Worlds"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

All Creatures Great and Small (2020 series), series 1, ep. 2, "Another Farnon?".
                            sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 8, "Out of Control".
                              sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                                03.02 - Runner

THE FALL
                                02.02 - Night Darkens the Streets

REIGN
                                02.04 - The Lamb and the Slaughter

Comment

Working...
                                X