No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having fun with the UST/friendship that Deeks and Kensi have going on. I don't know if I'll come to shipping them sometime in the future but it's lots of fun.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I'm having fun with the UST/friendship that Deeks and Kensi have going on. I don't know if I'll come to shipping them sometime in the future but it's lots of fun.
      Yes it's fine if they keep it light and fun between them. I don't ant it to get too serious and take the fun out of it.
      sigpic

Comment

promo for 'Neighborhood Watch'

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/nci...isode-322.html

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'm with the
          sigpic

Comment

Holy Hannah!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Looks like all kinds of interesting things could be going on next week.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This weeks episode was really good. I love Deeks\Kindsay's relationship.
                sigpic

Comment

I need to rewatch it. Hubby got in a cleaning mode and was vacuuming through much of the episode.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to jump on the Densi ship yet. I'm enjoying all the UST, I'm just not sure that can translate to tru luv as yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

I need to rewatch it. Hubby got in a cleaning mode and was vacuuming through much of the episode.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to jump on the Densi ship yet. I'm enjoying all the UST, I'm just not sure that can translate to tru luv as yet.
                    I'm with you on this, Everlovin. I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the banter.

Comment

I agree EL.. (oh this isn't happening again!! )

I like the banter between Deeks and Kensi, would like to keep that going, don't need romance, cuz then the show is over!!

if anyone is interested..
                      ericcolsen

Yikes...Unbelievable 2 hour finale. Ill be live tweeting. RT @christenstrang: @ericcolsen you better not die next week, deeks. #justsayin

2 Hour Finale.. 2 Hours
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I clicked it to play but nothing happened
                        sigpic

Comment

I've only seen the last hour, but WOW! I need to watch the whole thing online here soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've only seen the last hour, but WOW! I need to watch the whole thing online here soon!
                            Spoiler:
                            Ya, I think Christopher Lambert was brilliant in this episode!! Now I'm really curious to see what happens with Callen.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Ya, I think Christopher Lambert was brilliant in this episode!! Now I'm really curious to see what happens with Callen.

I agree, he was great. I really liked the season finale, and
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm looking forward to seeing how Callen's actions at the end of the episode are dealt with next season; whether it was part of some greater plan, or if it even if it wasn't part of a plan, Callen shooting the Chameleon could end up being useful in another case, and it could be a way out of going to prison for murder; since I really don't think Callen is being written out of the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                I agree, he was great. I really liked the season finale, and
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm looking forward to seeing how Callen's actions at the end of the episode are dealt with next season; whether it was part of some greater plan, or if it even if it wasn't part of a plan, Callen shooting the Chameleon could end up being useful in another case, and it could be a way out of going to prison for murder; since I really don't think Callen is being written out of the show.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope your right. I really like Callen. Maybe Gibbs will send Allison Hart to get him off or it's part of some deep cover mission he's being sent on?

Comment

Working...
                                X