No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much funny! ...And then Castle had to go and ruin it all by saying, "'Bam,' said the lady." *headdesk* Oh, Nathan Fillion and your crazy, crazy attempts to introduce new phrases into our slang-happy culture. I shudder to think how he's gonna work "feed the birds" into an ep.

I did like that Castle was as bugged about the "your next" thing as I would have been. Hooray for grammar snobs.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Now I am watching last weeks episode and have noticed that painting of the stairwell, in Castle's home office, behind his desk, has grown big time since Season 1 or is it just me!
      Nope, the pic hasn't changed (I think it's a photograph actually) it's weird how much more people seem to be noticing it this season though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
        Nope, the pic hasn't changed (I think it's a photograph actually) it's weird how much more people seem to be noticing it this season though.
        Meanwhile, I remember noticing it last season but I can't remember seeing it this season. I know it's there, it just hasn't stuck in my mind.

Comment

Funny how some things really stand out to people and not others - here's a reminder of what it looks like
          Spoiler:

from http://castletv.net/castletv-net-set-tour

Comment

I actually have to look away when that pic is on the screen. Even though I know it's a 'fool the eye' painting, the image of heights like that makes me short of breath. I'm usually the person hugging the wall on a staircase like that.

I do like the bucket of swords in the corner though. And the ashtray full of golf balls.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Almost through Castle's book, Heat Wave. Posted a spoilerly review of it here. Not really plot spoilers, but content nonetheless.

I really really hope an upcoming ep mentions the characters' reactions to the book. LMAO!

Comment

I forgot to post, but Castle upticked slightly in its ratings for last week:

10 p.m.

CBS: "CSI: Miami" (13.5 million, 8.8/15)
                ABC: "Castle" (9.6 million, 6.4/11)

The number of viewers was higher then last week, don't remember the marketshare numbers but these were at least the same, if not higher. An 11 marketshare and the number of viewers means the show is probably in the top 30 overall.

I really enjoyed the episode and am looking forward to tonights. The character dynamics are really a lot of fun, very entertaining tv.
                ---------------------
                sigpic
                Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

So... by next week can we assume that Beckett will have read Heat Wave? And that Castle's days are numbered? LOL!

Plot-wise... ehhh... Not a big draw for me. I had the killer figured out pretty much from the start and all the machinations and whatnot didn't particularly engage. Even the dialogue didn't seem as snappy as usual. It was an OK ep, just not quite the sadistic gigglefest it usually is.

Also, kinda random, but Alexis's hair looked different this week. Was it lighter or was it just the lighting? Or am I mis-remembering?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Plot-wise... ehhh... Not a big draw for me. I had the killer figured out pretty much from the start and all the machinations and whatnot didn't particularly engage. Even the dialogue didn't seem as snappy as usual. It was an OK ep, just not quite the sadistic gigglefest it usually is.

Also, kinda random, but Alexis's hair looked different this week. Was it lighter or was it just the lighting? Or am I mis-remembering?
                    Same here. Not up to there previous standards. But them I'm not a fashion person so that whole bit seemed a little over done to me. But I do like that everyone seems to be getting blackmail on everyone else.

I was think the same thing about Alexis hair and trying to decide if I wanted to make the effort to go back and look at previous eps to check her previous color/style.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

No spoilers please. Totally forgot to watch this week BOO!!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                        No spoilers please. Totally forgot to watch this week BOO!!!
                        Give it a day or 2 and hopefully it will be on Hulu. That's where I watched the 1st ep of the season when the cable went out 5 min before it started.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          Give it a day or 2 and hopefully it will be on Hulu. That's where I watched the 1st ep of the season when the cable went out 5 min before it started.
                          Canadian remember. No HULU here!!!
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Also, for those into that sorta thing, Detective Ryan has a blog on the ABC site. Only one entry so far. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                              Canadian remember. No HULU here!!!
                              Did you try ABC's site? They have the episodes if you download (and can get to work) their exclusive player. I don't know if they block non-US. Here's hopeing they don't.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                Did you try ABC's site? They have the episodes if you download (and can get to work) their exclusive player. I don't know if they block non-US. Here's hopeing they don't.
                                I think they do. Networks can be very douchey proprietary, even when a show is airing concurrent with the US broadcast schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X