• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I LOVED those two episodes!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah it was great having both eps tonight instead of having to wait a week
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Are you taking a break in eps? Just wondering where you are in the season and if you've gotten to the Los Angeles ep with the hotel scenes.
        Just realized this is Ep 22 so it looks like the UK has 5 weeks to go. But ep 18 is the soap opera ep. That is a nice ep for Susan Sullivan (Castle's Mom).
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Just realized this is Ep 22 so it looks like the UK has 5 weeks to go. But ep 18 is the soap opera ep. That is a nice ep for Susan Sullivan (Castle's Mom).
          yEAH YEAH RUB IT IN
          sigpic

Comment

Setup/Countdown
            Spoiler:
            Why did everyone have to keep interrupting when Beckett and/or Castle was just about to say something to the other *iz not amused at all the interruptions

Another thing, they seemed to haver recovered from almost being frozen to death helluva quickly. I would have thought it'd take more than a few minutes to recover from that.

It's funny, the guys at the precinct see it, the Captain see's it, Lanie see's it, Castle's Mother see's it, heck even people that have just met them see it. Yet Beckett and Castle don't *headdesk* They need to be locked in a room or something.....Oh wait they were locked in a freezer Was Beckett just about to say something before she passed out? hmm. These two can be so frustrating sometimes.

Oh yeah and can't forget the funny, Castle grabbing all those wires and yanking them out, his face was a picture Well I guess they had nothing to lose anyway so why not
            sigpic

Comment

My guess is by the time Setup/Countdown rolls around -
              Spoiler:
              They both see for themselves that they love the other person. I think there's a lot of fear and uncertainty involved. Kind of an OMG! What if s/he doesn't feel the same way!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Setup/Countdown
                Spoiler:
                It's funny, the guys at the precinct see it, the Captain see's it, Lanie see's it, Castle's Mother see's it, heck even people that have just met them see it. Yet Beckett and Castle don't *headdesk* They need to be locked in a room or something.....Oh wait they were locked in a freezer Was Beckett just about to say something before she passed out? hmm. These two can be so frustrating sometimes.
                Sitting on my hands right now
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  My guess is by the time Setup/Countdown rolls around -
                  Spoiler:
                  They both see for themselves that they love the other person. I think there's a lot of fear and uncertainty involved. Kind of an OMG! What if s/he doesn't feel the same way!
                  Setup/Countdown
                  Spoiler:
                  I think Castle had his epiphany before Beckett, a couple eps before Maybe Beckett is starting to figure out her feelings now too. Did you see the way she looked at the end when Josh waltzed in and hugged her? She didn't look very happy to see him at that particular moment. If I didn't know any better I'd think they were all conspiring against Castle/Beckett Everyone keeps interrupting at the most inopportune moments They need to work on their timing

Sitting on my hands right now
                  Why are you sitting on your hands?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm watching 'Famous last words' from S2 at the moment.
                    Beckett: Nothing... it's just I'm so used to seeing you act like a 12-year-old all the time, it's refreshing to see you as a father.

At least they are showing old eps instead of no eps at all
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello..

So, I work at my local Wal-Mart part-time, evenings and weekends, not to happy about it, but it's some income, but today I am proud to work there.

Was helping a customer, he had a big order, he looked kinda familiar too, but I couldn't place it. Anyhow paying for his stuff, I saw his last name was Fillion, I asked any relation to Nathan, he said "Yes, he's my younger brother" I said WOW, I told how I met Nathan at the Banff Springs Invitational one year, and how we talked about growing up here in our city. The brother said that is nice, I got the jacket he wore, cuz he doesn't use it L.A. - I laughed. So that was the end of it.

I am helping another customer and the brother walks up to me again and says "Here, I had this in my car, thought you might like it!"

A photo of the photo he gave me! Now that is a good day at work!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OMG! Warn a woman! I was in the middle of eating dinner and just about choked on my food!

Soooooo Cool!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          OMG! Warn a woman! I was in the middle of eating dinner and just about choked on my food!

Soooooo Cool!!!!!!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            A photo of the photo he gave me! Now that is a good day at work!
                            Great Story!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Castle back September ( :'( ) 19th at 10PM (EST probably)

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

September 19? Awesome!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X