No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ausiello just tweeted that Castle has got a 3rd Season!!!!!!!

nothing on his site yet though....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Awesome news.
      sigpic

Comment

Here's the link on the site.
        http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...renews-castle/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Ausiello just tweeted that Castle has got a 3rd Season!!!!!!!

nothing on his site yet though....
          Yes!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Have not watched the last two episodes yet (hope to tonight), but *cheers* for Castle renewal!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

LOVE, love, love the promo video.

Spoiler:
              I expected her to be in the tub. Perfect spot.

All in all, it played out pretty dang good.
              I wasn't expecting the guy
              Spoiler:
              to be a wanne-be writer who was documenting his crimes.

The scene near the end, I won't say which. Castle looked like he was either going to faint or throw up.
              Spoiler:
              "I was aiming for his head." LOL

Happy, happy to see a season 3.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

I saw the latest ep last night. He looked good in the fedora.

Just in case:
                Spoiler:
                What's the difference between cursed and clumsy?
                The serious side of Rick Castle was good as well. Really concerned about Alexi's well-being.

I don't have time to check right now but, wasn't the female suspect the actress who plays "Amita" on Numb3rs? The final bad guy looked dang familiar as well.

Yay for Eric Avari, too.

Answered my own question. Yes Navi Rawat is Amita Ramanujan on Numb3rs and was Rachel Walters on Castle.
                Last edited by Jynjyr; 07 April 2010, 08:40 AM. Reason: Answered my own question
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

He was Merrick in Ark Of Truth.....

Damn funny episode in points... and it was interesting he went to Beckett to look after Alexis , not his mother...

Comment

Actually he asked his mother first.
                    Spoiler:
                    At his apartment. Right after he changed the jeans torn apart by the dog. He was studying his will while he finished changing and asked Martha then. paraphrase = "You'll take better care of her than you did of me?"

He asked Beckett once he got back to the office. "She looks up to you."
                    sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed tonight's episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      It was nice to see some attention given to one of the other guys. I liked the bit of back story with Esposito and his interaction with Ryan.

Comment

Bloody hell.... that was a freaking good episode....probably my fav of the season... even over the 2-parter...

Spoiler:

Huertas was awesome as Esposito... Best episode for him so far in the entire show. I'd heard he was getting a bit of focus... but, DAMN!

anyone else feel a little bit dirty after watching the wrestling scene between Beckett and Demming/Denning?

IRONSIDE!!!!!

Castle's reactions to Beckett and Demming/Denning is interesting...

Comment

*blows cobwebs away*

Last nights episode
                          Spoiler:
                          Blimey....they're laying on the Beckett/Castle stuff a bit thick all of a sudden...

PMSL at the whole Castle with the LN.... the evil laugh.... then the whole Froze time line. Had to pause the show at that point cause i was laughing so much :LOL:

The Plot.... simple lovers triangle crud again...though Castle do it well.

Comment

Ignore this post. It's the only way I can subscribe (again) to this thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              *blows cobwebs away*

Last nights episode
                              Spoiler:
                              Blimey....they're laying on the Beckett/Castle stuff a bit thick all of a sudden...

PMSL at the whole Castle with the LN.... the evil laugh.... then the whole Froze time line. Had to pause the show at that point cause i was laughing so much :LOL:

The Plot.... simple lovers triangle crud again...though Castle do it well.
                              Spoiler:
                              I am not happy they're laying it on so thick. If they go too far too soon they'll just pull back because they don't want them in a relationship, but then they run the risk of it looking rather pathetic with the extreme back and forth. Personally I don't agree with the idea that once two characters are in a relationship it's no longer interesting but that's just me. Not that I think they're ready for that but it would be nice to see them together for longer than the last fifteen minutes of the last episode of the series.

Comment

OK, so maybe I'm in a minority - with the writers and producers as well, but I don't see any ship between Castle and Beckett. All sorts of UST, but no ship. So yeah.
                                Spoiler:
                                Them laying on the ship tension so thick in the last few eps is jarring.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X