Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    The chest hair... didn't notice the belly.
    Hey San, long time to see! Hope you catch up quickly!
    Alas, I don't have the capability to catch up with the US. DVDs S1-5 are out in the UK (once I can leave the house to buy them! Snow, ugh) S6 is about to start showing on Channel 5.

But there's no way to see any new eps, as NCIS isn't on iTunes and the player thing on the CBS site is US only. I don't care too much about spoilers *reads SWAK summary again*

Found some pics on CBS too. Yum
    Spoiler:

And some icons by greydawn_icons on LJ

Uhm, does anyone know what ep that first one is from? It makes my whump anticipation monitor go *tingle tingle*
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Whump anticipation monitor! I love that word! Have to use that from now on!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        Alas, I don't have the capability to catch up with the US. DVDs S1-5 are out in the UK (once I can leave the house to buy them! Snow, ugh) S6 is about to start showing on Channel 5.

But there's no way to see any new eps, as NCIS isn't on iTunes and the player thing on the CBS site is US only. I don't care too much about spoilers *reads SWAK summary again*

Found some pics on CBS too. Yum
        http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...S/7x1NCIS2.jpg
        Spoiler:
        http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr170/xVardax/NCIS/7x1NCIS3.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ISofficial.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...dawn_icons.jpg

Uhm, does anyone know what ep that first one is from? It makes my whump anticipation monitor go *tingle tingle*
        With the chair? Or the icons. The chair is Truth or Consequences S7 ep 1

And I never knew Michael played Robert Wagoner! See what happens when I never watch tv?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Cool! I love your siggy

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          With the chair? Or the icons. The chair is Truth or Consequences S7 ep 1
          I meant the icons. Fortunately the maker is still floating around and replied - S2 The Good Wive's Club The terrible weather has prevented me from being able to get the S2 DVD yet

Comment

YUM indeed!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...dawn_icons.jpg http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...dawn_icons.jpg http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...dawn_icons.jpg

Oooh! About that first one: I'd have to see the whole pic to be able to answer that question. Sorry.

EDIT: Nevermind. You got the answer now.

Varda is the queen of vocabulary! Specially brit slang! I'm always learning new words/terms from her.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            And I never knew Michael played Robert Wagoner! See what happens when I never watch tv?
            He played Robert Wagner too. I saw that movie way before NCIS. ...before I knew who Michael Weatherly was.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Varda is the queen of vocabulary! Specially brit slang! I'm always learning new words/terms from her.
              I said on my LJ that NCIS had not yet got my whump frequency suitably happified Missing was good, but I want to see SWAK!

As for Brit!slang, let's just say this bloke is mighty spiffy, but a bit of a ponce sometimes

Comment

Cool! I love your siggy
                Thanks

Well then, Varda, I bow before your wisdom!

He played Robert Wagner too. I saw that movie way before NCIS. ...before I knew who Michael Weatherly was.
                When I started watching NCIS I thought aMichael Weatherly looked familiar, so I looked it up and noticed he'd been in Dark Angel, a show I loved to watch! If only he could combine his Dark Angel look with his NCIS look. Scruffy and funny
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I did a bit of research after seeing those pix of RiG's. IMDB shows that it was released in the US, but only shown at film festivals in March-November 2009. I searched both Amazon UK and USA and found nowt. Not even a marker for pre-ordering!
                  aww man...that really stinks

I found it extremely funny that todays (!) episode was going to have Tony Sr. in it since I'd been thinking about it then It seems that
                  Spoiler:
                  his father is a bit of a playboy, like father like son perhaps?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I finally saw SWAK! Loved it!

Found a DiNozzo picspam on LJ pics from S2 *swoon*

Comment

Oh yes, SWAK, the ultimate Tony whump episode

Comment

has anyone seen this weeks episode? It made me want to hug him more so than usual.

Spoiler:
                        I can so see Tony in his father, the way that there's always a smile and a quick retort to something as well as when they don't like something/one you can see it on their face. Also they're both flirts.

And we got some more background! It was sad to hear that his mom died when he was 8 and how his dad was a workaholic (no surprise there) and kind of shipped Tony off whenever possible. I feel that a reason for that was so that Tony Sr didn't have to think about the wife he had lost and it was easier to bury those feelings in work and women.

I also think it was nice see Gibbs defend Tony to his father and say that he should count his blessings that he got to see Tony as an adult because not everyone is so lucky.

Also you could tell that Tony really listened to the Prince's father when he said that you stick by your family no matter what.

They even mentioned SWAK

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          has anyone seen this weeks episode? It made me want to hug him more so than usual.

Spoiler:
                          I can so see Tony in his father, the way that there's always a smile and a quick retort to something as well as when they don't like something/one you can see it on their face. Also they're both flirts.

And we got some more background! It was sad to hear that his mom died when he was 8 and how his dad was a workaholic (no surprise there) and kind of shipped Tony off whenever possible. I feel that a reason for that was so that Tony Sr didn't have to think about the wife he had lost and it was easier to bury those feelings in work and women.

I also think it was nice see Gibbs defend Tony to his father and say that he should count his blessings that he got to see Tony as an adult because not everyone is so lucky.

Also you could tell that Tony really listened to the Prince's father when he said that you stick by your family no matter what.

They even mentioned SWAK
                          Yup, seen it, and totally agrees with ya! A total hug Tony episode
                          And where I the only one that didn't give a crap about the case and was more focused on Tony and his father?

Spoiler:
                          I know! From what little we heard of Tony, it's more of his dad than his mother and now we know why.
                          And Tony finding out his fathers wealth my have been due to conning!

Yea, Daddy DiNozzo was surprised by that.

Comment

It´s a whump heaven ep

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

Spoiler:

They even mentioned SWAK
                            Saw it yesterday, love Abby´s comment
                            Spoiler:
                            "Maybe Tony doesn´t have a mother, maybe he was cloned."

But it sure sounded like a crappy childhood. So the cutting the son off the money flow probably wasn´t really due to kicking the son out the family at all, it´s just that there was no money at all

Nice twist at the end though, family stays family no matter what.

And the Gibbs slap was "back"!

Yup, seen it, and totally agrees with ya! A total hug Tony episode
                            And where I the only one that didn't give a crap about the case and was more focused on Tony and his father?

Spoiler:
                            I know! From what little we heard of Tony, it's more of his dad than his mother and now we know why.
                            And Tony finding out his fathers wealth my have been due to conning!

Yea, Daddy DiNozzo was surprised by that.

Nope, you´re not the only one

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                              Nope, you´re not the only one
                              Goodie

Comment

I made a banner off Flesh and Blood

Spoiler:

We all know the subtext

Comment

Working...
                                X