Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thought:

Spoiler:
    I have to wonder how this will be explained if she really is alive. She maybe found out that somebody was coming to kill her and she survived the explosion with Tali, but some how hid her presence from the investigators, but left a message for Orly explaining the situation and asking her to take Tali to Tony. That's about the only thing I can come up with, because she would never in a million years leave her daughter otherwise.

Comment

I need to watch that episode again but
      Spoiler:
      well, if anyone is going to fake a death it would be the leader of moussad.

Perhaps they got a tip that she was on a hit list, so faked her death?

One clue that something was planned was the woman saying that ziva had paid the rent on the office for years ahead of time....the lady said ‘haven’t seen her for years, but she paid for the office right before she died, so it’s still hers until next year ‘ or something like that.. Ziva planned her disappearance.

No idea if Tony knew, but I don’t think Gibbs did. He was too mad at Elle.
      But I do think Ziva visited him. That explains his 180 mood turn. Having Ellie’s investigation give him Ziva back would certainly redeem her in his eyes
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My "fill in the blanks" says
        Spoiler:
        that Tony did not know before he quit, but that Ziva contacted him before the move to Paris and did, in fact, inspire that move.

However, without bringing back one actor or the other (which is highly unlikely, IMO), I believe we'll never know.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Think the kid will be recurring? I hope so...

Comment

Assuming the show lasts long enough, it would be cool
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Looks like David McCallum has transitioned to a different role for his character Ducky.

Spoiler:
              Ducky has officially retired as Chief Medical Examine for NCIS. Jimmy Palmer is now CME for NCIS. Ducky now has a part time job as the Official NCIS Historian.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Happy to see he'll still be around

Comment

It's a sad state of affairs here that I'm the first one to post about
                  Spoiler:
                  Ziva's appearance in the season ending cliff-hanger. Is she or isn't she (a hallucination, that is)

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Given
                    Spoiler:
                    the note and office shed from back in Feb, I think she was real.

My question is
                    Spoiler:
                    if she's real, does Tony know she's alive?

Should be an interesting season coming up.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:
                      How could Tony not? He has her daughter. The daughter she named after her baby sister--her dead baby sister.

Seaboe

Comment

We just had the episode with Sarah Mackenzie who used to be on JAG guest starring on NCIS LA and it was an OK to good episode, if a little bit far fetched with what went on onboard the aircraft carrier.

Catherine Bell looked lovely and she was playing her JAG character too hence the crossover but geez it's been like years since JAG was a thing why did they do that?

Oh and isn't Ziva supposed to be dead?

Oh and what's with Gibbs talking to his dead ex wife and now Farnell isn't that approaching shark jumping territory?
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Haven't you heard? They're bringing back JAG, and the NCIS crossover was how they chose to introduce it.

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                            Haven't you heard? They're bringing back JAG, and the NCIS crossover was how they chose to introduce it.

Seaboe

I had no idea, I thought people saying that were joking. Really bringing back JAG. Do we need it?

Comment

Do we need any of the reboots currently on TV?

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                                Do we need any of the reboots currently on TV?

Seaboe

That's a good point. We don't really but meh, it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X