Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in the ‘there must be two sides to every story’ camp, and so many of. the actors in and on the show stay for years, which doesn’t seem to be something they’d do if it was a horrible working environment.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, which to my mind makes this hinting around worse. You stayed on the show for 16 years, and now you're hinting you were abused by someone, but you won't say whom, even though you've left the show? That's not right. Either continue to keep quiet for the sake of those jobs you say you're so worried about, or come out and say what's going on so that an actual investigation can take place.

Of course, the investigation may not come down on your side, so perhaps that's why hints are all that are being dropped.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Yes, which to my mind makes this hinting around worse. You stayed on the show for 16 years, and now you're hinting you were abused by someone, but you won't say whom, even though you've left the show? That's not right. Either continue to keep quiet for the sake of those jobs you say you're so worried about, or come out and say what's going on so that an actual investigation can take place.

Of course, the investigation may not come down on your side, so perhaps that's why hints are all that are being dropped.

Seaboe

This is why I hate rumour and inuendo..

Either say what you know or shut the hell up. I know it's a very unpopular opinion.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Accodring to this, this started back in 2016 when Harmon's dog bit someone on set which required 15 stitches after which Perrette complained when the dog returned to the set at a later date.

After that Perrette and Harmon started filming fewer and fewer scenes together until they are no longer on the same set at the same time. If they ever did appear in the same scene at broadcast they edited together from separate pieces of footage.

For Perrette's finale, they didn't even have any scenes together apart from flashbacks using previously shot footage.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Well, after reading about NCIS: NOLA's show runner, I'm glad it was just disagreement about a dog.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

This all may be true...but again...the passive aggressive posts by Pauley aren't excusable. If the dog was the issue...she should say it. Everyone knows how the rumor mill is and how stories are twisted.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                Accodring to this, this started back in 2016 when Harmon's dog bit someone on set which required 15 stitches after which Perrette complained when the dog returned to the set at a later date.

After that Perrette and Harmon started filming fewer and fewer scenes together until they are no longer on the same set at the same time. If they ever did appear in the same scene at broadcast they edited together from separate pieces of footage.

For Perrette's finale, they didn't even have any scenes together apart from flashbacks using previously shot footage.

THat almost sounds to me like someone that is burned out and looking for excuses.

There are two sides to every story and I can’t see a dangerous animal being allowed to keep coming to set.

but yea, either say our piece or let it go.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                  Well, after reading about NCIS: NOLA's show runner, I'm glad it was just disagreement about a dog.

Seaboe

There's a lot of that going around in Hollywood.

Comment

I'm halfway through the NCIS:LA finale and I'm wondering if I've been moved to a parallel universe and nobody told me?

I mean wtf?
                    Spoiler:
                    the woman who chastised her understudy for breaking a minor rule earlier in the series has gone full rouge.

Same woman who split up the team and chastised them for no accountability, is now beating suspects, ordering illegal wire taps and breaking the most simple of lega processes, and nobody is removing her from office?

The seemingly intelligent woman sacks the one single person who can put her away.

Same women sends what's left of the team off on a suicide mission, without telling anybody.

Said person previously sacked goes off on mission for rouge boss who just sacked him when anyother sane person in the world would have told them all to go **** themselves.

I just need to check, is Donald Trump still president?
                    Last edited by Ian-S; 30 May 2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      I'm halfway through the NCIS:LA finale and I'm wondering if I've been moved to a parallel universe and nobody told me?

I mean wtf?
                      Spoiler:
                      the woman who chastised her understudy for breaking a minor rule earlier in the series has gone full rouge.

Same woman who split up the team and chastised them for no accountability, is now beating suspects, ordering illegal wire taps and breaking the most simple of lega processes, and nobody is removing her from office?

The seemingly intelligent woman sacks the one single person who can put her away.

Same women sends what's left of the team off on a suicide mission, without telling anybody.

Said person previously sacked goes off on mission for rouge boss who just sacked him when anyother sane person in the world would have told them all to go **** themselves.

I just need to check, is Donald Trump still president?

Not only that but the bobsy twins are sleeping together it's scary.

Comment

Yeah that was a smack out of left field too.

Did they change directors/writers after episode 20 or something? Sure felt like it, even the filming style was different, much more shakeycam as I call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          Not only that but the bobsy twins are sleeping together it's scary.
                          If you mean Kensi and Deeks, they are engaged to be married.

Comment

Yeah, the attitude change for that finale was kinda ‘wtf’

I just chalked it up to ‘eh ncis la poor writing’.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              If you mean Kensi and Deeks, they are engaged to be married.

Nooooooooo The Bobsy Twins are Nell and Beal

Comment

I haven't seen any NCIS LA this season. I stopped watching

But why did Reeves have to go? I liked him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X