Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the troublesome trio are..........

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Lol, when I read the link and it said resign, my heart sank.
      Then I clicked it... re-sign Tricked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        i saw the link said resigns, but the article says re-signs...... so i thought i'd have a little fun....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

NCIS ?@NCIS_CBS

THIS JUST IN: Season 10 of #NCIS will premiere Tuesday, September 25, 2012, at 8/7c on @CBS! http://bit.ly/PMGCmH

This tweet just in!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Season 10 FX Trailer

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Nice trailer! Thanks for posting it. And here in the States, season 10 premiers on my birthday - woohoo! present for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                i saw the link said resigns, but the article says re-signs...... so i thought i'd have a little fun....
                You are evil. That had me worried for a second.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  You are evil. That had me worried for a second.
                  Haha, same.

Comment

Ahh.. a reason to watch NCIS again..

Yes, started my NCIS Re-watch.. Season 1 today.. nothing else on T.V.

Micheal Weatherly in a white shirt!
                    sigpic

Comment

I find that I turn on NCIS on USA Network most any time there's nothing else on - it's my consistent fall-back show. Of course, I've seen some episodes god knows how many times!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I find that I turn on NCIS on USA Network most any time there's nothing else on - it's my consistent fall-back show. Of course, I've seen some episodes god knows how many times!
                        There are some episodes during my re-watch I kinda skip thru, not impressed with some of the story lines and then there are some I just love watching over and over again!

"Call of Silence" is one of my favourites to watch from the early seasons. If you read the reviews from the actors and they liked that episode too.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love NCIS. I think I've seen more on USA Network than on CBS, LOL.

And hi, Jper! Long time, no see!

Really anxious to see what the fallout is going to be from the finale, in connection with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            I love NCIS. I think I've seen more on USA Network than on CBS, LOL.

And hi, Jper! Long time, no see!

Really anxious to see what the fallout is going to be from the finale, in connection with everyone.
                            Same here!! Happy to find you somewhere else on GW, SW!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              Tricked me too! I just about died there!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              NCIS ?@NCIS_CBS

THIS JUST IN: Season 10 of #NCIS will premiere Tuesday, September 25, 2012, at 8/7c on @CBS! http://bit.ly/PMGCmH

This tweet just in!
                              Yay!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi back to all! Very busy atm.

Anyways, some news:
                                ‘NCIS’ Co-Stars Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette & Sean Murray Ink Deals To Return
                                By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday July 11, 2012 @ 9:00am

NCISEXCLUSIVE: The entire cast of NCIS will come back intact when the veteran CBS drama starts production on its 10th season next week. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have all signed two-year deals to continue on the hit procedural starring Mark Harmon. Weatherly, Perrette and Murray are three of four veteran NCIS cast members whose contracts were up after Season 9.
                                The fourth, David McCallum, re-upped in April, while negotiations between CBS/CBS Studios and Weatherly, Perrette and Murray continued on-and-off until separate agreements were reached over the past 10 days. Also returning with a new deal is Rocky Carroll, who joined NCIS in Season 5. Weatherly, Perrette and McCallum are original cast members, while Murray joined during the first season. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Harmon, have deals in place for next season.

From Deadline.com
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X