Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how I watched it too. Is there a reason for the other episodes theme names, is it a longer storyline? I thought it might be from how the episode ended.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      That's how I watched it too. Is there a reason for the other episodes theme names, is it a longer storyline? I thought it might be from how the episode ended.
      Yes, like Skydiver said, I think the rest of the episodes this season run with the terrorist/arson/fire thing that was introduced in this episode.

Comment

I missed most of this season, and the last one. So, I need to catch up later.

I'll be looking forward to the rest of the season then.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          I missed most of this season, and the last one. So, I need to catch up later.

I'll be looking forward to the rest of the season then.
          Oh, well, then I should probably say that this story line also goes with the first episode of this season as well as one in the middle (with E.J., but I forget which one it was) as well as the last couple of last season if you haven't seen that Phantom 8 picture before that Gibbs was talking about.

Comment

Yeah, it's a plot angle they've been building all year. I just know what Pauley said in her tweet, that the shows all lead into each other.

NCIS is really good at managing a developing arc along with one shots or shorter plots.

You reach the point that you want to go back and rewatch the dvd's just to see clues you missed the first time.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

about the only time they were obvious about it was last year and the serial killer case
              sigpic

Comment

WARNING: Do not open if you did not see tonight's episode

Spoiler:
                Noooo....Ducky!!! What a cliffhanger! I wonder if there will be any fatalities in NCIS in that explosion.
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  well, he did say, before the heart attack, something about not removing the fatalities...
                  sigpic

Comment

but
                    Spoiler:
                    fatalities that count....as in cast members. I don't think so because I recall hearing that all had signed for next year, but I'm only partially sure. in any case it was a good one

sigpic

Comment

Looks like next year it's gonna be the
                      Spoiler:
                      Jimmy and Jamie Lee Curtis show.

Comment

What a way to end a season!! So many questions.

Spoiler:
                        I agree with you Sue_Jackson about Ducky. I'd really hate to see him not survive. But part of me wonders if they'd bring in Dr. Jordan Hampton to replace him.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Finally saw it. I really hope Ducky survived. I'll be wondering about the team too, of course.
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember seeing on twitter
                            Spoiler:
                            that david mccallum - Ducky had signed for next year. That said, this may be a set up for him to start working part time or have some time off and to bring in a new or recurring person to take on more work maybe allowing him more of a part time role.

next year....I think we'll take up right where we stopped off, gibbs with abby in her lab....she'll be fine and he'll leave her to check on the others. Tony and Ziva trapped in the elevator (tweak the Tivas), McGee and Vance are the two in the most jeopardy, potential injury wise, given those big honkin windows that blew in.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              it was a complete set-up for McGee to get hurt since he kept delaying leaving
                              sigpic

Comment

An excellent finale for an otherwise rather disappointing season in my opinion. I hope we'll see more of JLC in the next season too.

Spoiler:
                                The Ducky thing you could see coming a mile ahead after his behavior the past few episodes and how he told Gibbs about his will etc. If he survives then maybe he'll work less so that eventually Jimmy can take over? Gah, I hope not, I find him so annoying and could care less about him.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X