No announcement yet.

Dial the Gate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda like what they do for the Star Wars universe where they have like books on books on books of concept art, costumes and/or props and set pieces.

Though I once enquired about costume information to the people responsible for the LOTR franchise and they were unable to provide details. Same as we are not allowed sharing building schedules for the replica set pieces we build for Star Wars, for Disney.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If you remember I have suggested something similar 2 years ago on the SGC app as well. Instead of selling out all the artwork to different people, maybe they should have kept them together. I am aware of it that it is too late as sets, props, costumes were also auctioned, but maybe the concept arts would be the easiest to be released in a book format.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        If you remember I have suggested something similar 2 years ago on the SGC app as well. Instead of selling out all the artwork to different people, maybe they should have kept them together. I am aware of it that it is too late as sets, props, costumes were also auctioned, but maybe the concept arts would be the easiest to be released in a book format.
        I do vaguely remember that, and I would be first in line for that book. I absolutely adore concept artwork or set plans (I still have several links in my GW inbox).
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
        X