Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll? Your favorite Stargate SG-1 Character!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll? Your favorite Stargate SG-1 Character!

I'm not sure how polls get started here, but I think this will do. I am curious who everyones favorite character on the show is. This also includes System Lords or any other off-world person. I could list the names but it would be huge. So just post away! Also, state why this person is your favorite if possible.

My favorite character is Teal'c. He is always so cool and always saves the SG-1 teams butts. He is so monotone, and funny at the same time.
    Jack O'Neill
    31.25%
    Daniel Jackson
    34.03%
    Samantha Carter
    21.70%
    Teal'c
    2.60%
    Jacob Carter/Selmak
    0.35%
    Rya'c
    0.00%
    Bra'tac
    0.17%
    General George Hammond
    0.17%
    Dr. Janet Frasier
    0.69%
    Jonas Quinn
    2.26%
    Baal
    0.52%
    Anubis
    1.39%
    Herak
    0.00%
    Seth
    0.00%
    RA
    0.17%
    Cronus
    0.00%
    Thor
    1.56%
    Oma
    0.00%
    Apophis
    0.00%
    Cassandra
    0.00%
    Harry Maybourne
    0.35%
    Sgt. Harriman/Chevron Guy
    1.22%
    Sgt. Siler
    0.00%
    Other
    1.56%

If you give a list of names that you want included I can start an official poll for you if that's what you want.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      If you give a list of names that you want included I can start an official poll for you if that's what you want.
      Alrighty, give me a few minutes and when no one is looking at me here at work I will compile a list and send them to you via PM. Thank you soo much!

Comment

I think there was already a poll somewhere for fave system lord, if that helps make the list any shorter. Actually, I think there was one for fave SG-1 character, too, but it's too far back to remember.

Comment

I got your list. I never really thought about how many great characters there are in the SG-1 universe. I hope you don't mind but I added Chevron guy and Siler and also added the option to vote Other just in case there is someone that we missed that a person just adores.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            I got your list. I never really thought about how many great characters there are in the SG-1 universe. I hope you don't mind but I added Chevron guy and Siler and also added the option to vote Other just in case there is someone that we missed that a person just adores.
            Thank you so much for adding some others to the poll. There are just so many characters to remember I was bound to miss a lot. It's good to see some females on here that also love Stargate. I wish my fiance was interested in it.

Comment

Here's my fave characters in order

1. Jack O'Neill
              2. Teal'c
              3. Jonas
              4. Shep
              5. Beckett
              6. McKay
              7. Daniel
              8. Sam
              9. Janet
              10. Hammond
              11. Maybourne
              12. Walter D Harriman
              13. Sparky Siler
              14. Cassie
              15. Thor

Hmm...Do you think that I may just be a serial (or cereal ) Thunker???
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*scowls* I don't see Martouf or Urgo on there anywhere... ...so I voted for Danny Boy instead.

Comment

My fave characters in order?

Replicarter (She wun't up there!)
                  Sam (I will remain faithful! So help me if she doesn't get rid of Pete soon...)

Everyone else I couldn't possibly order'ize, I love so many people so much!
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I voted for Samantha Carter.

I'd already voted for McKay,a while back,as fave Atlantis Character,and I love all the Main team (inc Jonas) for different qualities,so I thought Sam deserved my favoritism on this Poll !
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I voted for Jonas. Natch. McKay is a fave on Atlantis and Baal is fave system lord, but as for general character specific to SG-1, it's definitely Jonas, even if he was only on for one season. Siler and Wally (and LUKE, who wasn't on the list!) would all be close behind.

Comment

Well m'dear that's why there is the option to vote Other.

Comment

Yes, but they're still behind Jonas. I might have considered one of the others, but I really do love Jonas and I'm also afraid he won't get any votes. I want to make sure he gets at least ONE vote... and that it's MINE!

Comment

Do I even need to tell you who I voted for????? I think the name says it all

ETA: Shadow, Jonas is in luck, more than one vote for him so far.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I love Jonas but when it comes down to it I'm a Jack girl. I just can't help it. It's beyond my control.

Comment

Working...
                              X