Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why were the system lords eating symbiotes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLancey
    Something about that scene doesn't sit right with me though;
    Cronus took great delight in crushing symbiotes while they're inside Jaffa, mixing the symbiote's blood resulting in a painful poisoning of the Jaffa.
    Wouldn't munching on some symbiote hors'deuvres have a similar effect?
    That's an interesting conundrum. Perhaps the toxin has to be released directly into the bloodstream for it to be lethal. Maybe simply ingesting it isn't lethal. For instance, you can drink Kool-Aid, but I wouldn't recommend injecting it into yourself with a syringe.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Tasty Wheat.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Their canibals, look at the mysterious people of woopwoop mysteria land lol

Maybe some ritual thing or some of the above, they said something about the decrease of population of goa'uld, not that it helps but think of all the possibilities......ok now im babbling ......again
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Well I guess it tastes better then those dang Asguard Yellow Squares.

Comment

Originally posted by Heffa
            Well I guess it tastes better then those dang Asguard Yellow Squares.
            Yes, and symbiote can be prepared so many different ways. Raw is always the best, though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X