This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouf!

Judging from the spoiler, I'm not sure I like were this is going.

We are the result of a re-creation?

That would make Oma and her gang... Gods... our creators...

<ewwww>

I hope the PTB don't pull another Full Circle on us.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
      Ouf!

Judging from the spoiler, I'm not sure I like were this is going.

We are the result of a re-creation?

That would make Oma and her gang... Gods... our creators...

<ewwww>

I hope the PTB don't pull another Full Circle on us.
      you know I liked full circle but i dont think they completely rebuilt life in our galaxy .. actaully you know that I think about it maybe they did.... maybe that is why we are the second evolution of this form... and why we haven't see the furlings maybe the ancients gcouldnt bring them back.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
        you know I liked full circle but i dont think they completely rebuilt life in our galaxy .. actaully you know that I think about it maybe they did.... maybe that is why we are the second evolution of this form... and why we haven't see the furlings maybe the ancients gcouldnt bring them back.
        Well, that would explain the dead Furlings found in "Paradise Lost."
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
          Well, that would explain the dead Furlings found in "Paradise Lost."
          I thought the corpses where of Gou'ald and humans not furlings.. becuase I thought the Gou'ald where using it as a getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
            I thought the corpses where of Gou'ald and humans not furlings.. becuase I thought the Gou'ald where using it as a getaway.
            There was one Goa'uld there, but I think it was mainly Furlings.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              There was one Goa'uld there, but I think it was mainly Furlings.
              They were humans. According to the PTB they were going to be Furlings, but they decided against it.

Anyway, you'd know if they were Furlings because the corpses would have been (counts quickly in his head) twenty-five feet tall.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
                The idea that the Wraith create vrisues which kill potential food goes against their doctrine...
                very likely
                Lord Zedd

Comment

I have feeling that the TPTB will bring the furlings in Atlantis where they might be related to the wraith storyline.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

After reading the interview mike greenburg gave I have a feeling that we will find out about the furling in SG1 in season 9 and ohter things... but I have to say in FUll Circle Daniel actaully explains that ..... the plague wiped out the acnients and talks about the "Lost City" ... so I would asume that they created the device nubby gets his hand on after atlantis was sunk!

Comment

the ancients returned to earth... and i doubt al of them where in atlantis... 1 city hardly makes up a civilization... more likly their are many other cities constructed by the ancients... atlantis may have however been the last and most advanced... but it is likely the plaugue could have come back thru the stargate with them from atlantis... but at what point...now the antartica stargate was at sumpoint buired in ice... and the egyption stargate was buried after ra's forces where overthrone... from what ive read in the stargate news there are Zpm's in egypt... which would make sense to me that perhaps they returned to earth thru the egyopt gate when the antartica one had been frozen over... meaning the virus was contracted before travelling to pegasis...

i have so just confused myself...
                      McKay - "We need the Zed P M to power the gate!"
                      O'Neill - "What?"
                      Jackson - "Zee P M... He's um... He's Canadian"
                      O'Neill - "I'm sorry"

Comment

Working...
                      X