This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange and silly theories

There have been a few threads IMO which have put forward some rather strange if not silly theories about Stargate. So lets see if we can expand on that and put forward our own "silly theories", but they need to have some explanation to at least give them some credability; although they are unlikely.

I'll start with my own silly theory.

My idea is that the Unas are actually the de-evolutionised furlings. They are claimed to be the first hosts of the Goa'uld, therfore they are very ancient. Since they were once one of the great 4 races who have disapperaed and no one knows what happened to them, I think they had enough of aliances and just decided to go back to the to the simple life. Unfortunately for them the Goa'uld got hold of them. Thats my silly theory, any others would like to contribute?

Well, of the for races, we know what happened to them. Except the Furlings, obviously. Asgard didn't disappear till recently. The Nox are still kicking around as are the Ancients, although in a slightly more...glowly form. Maybe the next movie will tell us wassup with the Furlings. It'd be funny if they were Unas.

My theory.

Alternate Teal'c (from Mobieus Part 2) founded the Sodan that would one day lead him and Bra'tac to rebel. The timing fits in terms of the founding of the Sodan and when AltTeal'c was in Egypt. I'm pretty sure the time jumper wasn't recovered with the ZPM, so that would be how he got off world. AS did, I'm assuming, the rest of the gang so as not to muddy up the timeline anymore.
    Last edited by Kratos_Goauld_of_War; 17 October 2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: misspellings
    sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

And to that end. Perhaps AltDaniel wrote the story of Ra's expulsion from Earth in the cave on Abydos.
      sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Working...
      X