This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the6thrace View Post
    i know its kind of obvious flying officer bennett, though its nice to analyze and pick up on the little nuances that may have been missed, like that asgard skeleton.
    it was not an asgard skeleton!!! And no one missed that anubis hated the asgard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      The more I hear, the more I'm starting to think that the Asgard are a race of emos (I was typing this out before I saw your reply Tomb). Thor was never really that enthusiastic. That engineer on the Daedalus, Hermiod certainly had a stale attitude. When SG-1 asked Freya for help when that planets sun went red, they were just kind of like, 'yeah, thats too bad, but we don't really care'. They're all just kind of lethargic because they lived for so long.
      Wouldn't you be if your testicles and penis devolved into a non distinct grey lump?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The more I hear, the more I'm starting to think that the Asgard are a race of emos (I was typing this out before I saw your reply Tomb). Thor was never really that enthusiastic. That engineer on the Daedalus, Hermiod certainly had a stale attitude. When SG-1 asked Freya for help when that planets sun went red, they were just kind of like, 'yeah, thats too bad, but we don't really care'. They're all just kind of lethargic because they lived for so long.
        They couldn't help because of the protected planet treaty!! If they interferred with the planet's natural development they would have broken the treaty and left every protected planet open to attack from the Goa'uld!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          THERE WAS NO ASGARD SKELETON

*cries*
          Anger,fear,aggression..the dark side are they.Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

*hands the officer a handkerchief*
          sigpic
          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
          Spoiler:
          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            They couldn't help because of the protected planet treaty!! If they interferred with the planet's natural development they would have broken the treaty and left every protected planet open to attack from the Goa'uld!!
            Actually it can be argued that they just used that as an excuse. Before they even brought that point up when speaking with O'Neill, they started speaking to each other in an Asgard language, and then brought that fact up. I'm sure they could have been saying, 'what can we tell this guy to make him go away?'

Comment

The6thRace doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. He was always taunting them telling them how no body likes them. And he was always snubbing his nose at Thor whenever he was with him, mand never once invited him over for brunch, or Christmas or anything. The6thRace is a good fan, but his lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                Anger,fear,aggression..the dark side are they.Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

*hands the officer a handkerchief*
                Thankye. *sniff*

*ahem*

Thanks to the 6thrace's noble deeds in identifying the true haters of the Asgard, the Crown has set up this:

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Actually it can be argued that they just used that as an excuse. Before they even brought that point up when speaking with O'Neill, they started speaking to each other in an Asgard language, and then brought that fact up. I'm sure they could have been saying, 'what can we tell this guy to make him go away?'
                  Except thats not the first time the protected planets treaty has been mentioned in SG-1... the planet in the episode was a Norse planet... and therefore under the protection of the Asgard. Any interference on behalf of the Asgard would have rendered the treaty void and the Goa'uld would be free to attack any Asgard protected planet. Allowing one planet to die out while unfortunate was neccessary to save the rest of the worlds protected by the treaty.

Comment

Wouldn't you be if your testicles and penis devolved into a non distinct grey lump?
                    i find the non distinc grey lumps very erotic.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                      i find the non distinc grey lumps very erotic.....
                      Yes but you're weird.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

okay....this guy is obviously trolling
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the biggest hater of the Asgards would be Sam Carter. She is just so jealous because of their intellect. And that expression on her face when they were able to defeat the replicators?
                          That was just triumph. She succeeded where the Asgard failed.

Not to mention how she just turned of the hologram of that Asgard in "Unending".
                          She is a real hater. And I really am ashamed that humans are treating friendly allies like that.

Shame on you, Sam!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I think the biggest hater of the Asgards would be Sam Carter. She is just so jealous because of their intellect. And that expression on her face when they were able to defeat the replicators?
                            That was just triumph. She succeeded where the Asgard failed.

Not to mention how she just turned of the hologram of that Asgard in "Unending".
                            She is a real hater. And I really am ashamed that humans are treating friendly allies like that.

Shame on you, Sam!
                            i think the biggest haters of the asgard were the asgard. they killed every asgard! how dare they?! shame on you asgard, how dare you hate the asgard?!
                            Curses and drat,
                            Tombombadil
                            sigpic

Comment

Walter hates the Asgard too! Whenever they dial Earth he closes the iris and then pretends the controls stop working!
                              lol
                              Thor doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. He was always taunting them telling them how their technology doesn't work while fighting replicators. And he was always snubbing his nose at Loki whenever he was with him. Thor is a good asgard, but his lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.
                              lol

Well not really. You're giving old sparky far too much credit. The Asgard rescued what they needed, and were still not able to succesfully solve their problem. Anubis had little to do with it.

And the replicators were by far the worst enemy of the Asgard.

So, can I ask why we're still discussing the (for once) obvious fact that Anubis was an enemy of the Asgard?

Would anyone like to join me in the following threads?

The Wraith don't like Ancients
                              The goa'uld don't like the Tok'ra.
                              Carter doesn't like the yellow one.
                              The Wraith don't like Cybermen.
                              Flying Officer Bennett doesn't like the goa'uld (because that's the only species he didn't capitalise).
                              lol

The Asgard truly have few friends. The 3 other great races abandoned them and wouldn't help out against the replicators. Anubis tried to destroy them, all the replicators tried to eat their ships. Their only friends were Earth and the Tokra. Maybe they committed mass suicide for that reason but were too embarrassed to tell SG-1.
                              lol

I think the Nox hated the Asgard more. Although they were allies in the great alliance they never really worked together. Not to speak of the Furlings. They hated the Asgard so much they just left our galaxy and never returned. Now..that's hatred!
                              lol

You forgot a few

Teal'c doesn't like milk
                              The Tollan don't like the Asgard (have you ever seen them together? They refuse to even be on the same planet )
                              The Wraith hate the Asgard
                              O'Neill hates the Ori (he left the SGC just so he wouldn't have to fight them )
                              lol
                              yes...the asgard are emo kids....it all makes sense
                              and to the other races abondoning them: Nox=pacifists Ancients=extinct/ascended furlings=?????
                              lol
                              THERE WAS NO ASGARD SKELETON

*cries*
                              The6thRace doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. He was always taunting them telling them how no body likes them. And he was always snubbing his nose at Thor whenever he was with him, mand never once invited him over for brunch, or Christmas or anything. The6thRace is a good fan, but his lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.
                              lol

i think the biggest haters of the asgard were the asgard. they killed every asgard! how dare they?! shame on you asgard, how dare you hate the asgard?!
                              Curses and drat,
                              Tombombadil
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                                lol
                                lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol
                                so what you're saying is, "lol"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X