This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immrtlofdrknss View Post
    yeah, but who would want to adopt a wraith? Oh wait... You meant adaptable, never mind.
    lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      How 'bout a wooden stick and go Buffy on 'em?
      Never thought of that, it could work

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
        Never thought of that, it could work
        I don't see how nobody has thought of that. It seemed kinda odvious!!

or

We get Harry Potter to turn 'em into Tolkien elfs!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss View Post
          Yeah, but who would want to adopt a Wraith?
          I'd adopt one!

As far as defeating them - uhh...are we watching the same show? From where I sit, it sure looks to me that the humans have already defeated them in every episode so far.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            I'd adopt one!

As far as defeating them - uhh...are we watching the same show? From where I sit, it sure looks to me that the humans have already defeated them in every episode so far.

das
            Yes thats true, but we haven't seen a surrender or white flag from them anywhere. We have not yet defeated them, we have certainly hurt them.

Comment

again ppl, a wooden stick will work perfectly!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I think it would fit to be a little more preemptive against the Wraith. Surely I think they're an excellent enemy but I think the Wraith in their currrent position would be eager to get to earth and they're not stupid so something should be done. Secondly I think it has been to long since the Wraith storyline really has been in focus. Season four was more about the starting Michael story and the replicators. Todd was in season four and that surely made a new perspective in the war with the Wraith but still I think there has been to little attention to the Wraith in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGuy View Post
                  I think it would fit to be a little more preemptive against the Wraith. Surely I think they're an excellent enemy but I think the Wraith in their currrent position would be eager to get to earth and they're not stupid so something should be done. Secondly I think it has been to long since the Wraith storyline really has been in focus. Season four was more about the starting Michael story and the replicators. Todd was in season four and that surely made a new perspective in the war with the Wraith but still I think there has been to little attention to the Wraith in the show.
                  I think you are right, and sooner or later we will have to face up against the Wraith, just like we did with the replicators. I don't think there will be a choice in the matter and we must be ready.

Comment

Why not give them a tampered galactic hyperdrive.
                    They "miraculously" find it. Attempt going to MW and dropped out of hyperspace in the middle of the void without any mean to repair the damage. They will either starve to death or go into sleep. And just in case, send the Apollo and the Daedalus to destroy their hyperdrive.

It would be like returning the tactic they used on us at the end of S2 (the database that self-erased itself...). And the advantgae is that they are not eliminated but rather neutralized (for a later use in the show).
                    La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                    L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Originally posted by lord groovy View Post
                      Why not give them a tampered galactic hyperdrive.
                      They "miraculously" find it. Attempt going to MW and dropped out of hyperspace in the middle of the void without any mean to repair the damage. They will either starve to death or go into sleep. And just in case, send the Apollo and the Daedalus to destroy their hyperdrive.

It would be like returning the tactic they used on us at the end of S2 (the database that self-erased itself...). And the advantgae is that they are not eliminated but rather neutralized (for a later use in the show).
                      sounds a lot like no mans land

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Working...
                      X