• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG1
    replied
    Originally posted by Latebalazoo View Post
    Hello,

I've been trying to figure out the timeline of SG1, Atlantis, Univers and the movies. As far as I understand, SG1 season 8 goes with Atlantis season 1 and Univers continues where Atlantis ends. Is this correct?

The problem is where do the movies go in the timeline? The Ark of Truth, Continuum (and Extinction)?
    Stargate doesn't seem to actually care about timelines in my opinion. Look how long it will be before we'll get movie 3 of SG1? We got Ark of Truth directly after season ten. Continuum much later and movie 3 will be even later. I gave up on timelimes as far as the movies go. Hell, they're bringing back Jack and he hasn't been involved with the show since season eight, it will be like he never left. That's why i gave up on it.

Leave a comment:

• hedwig
    replied
    Ark of Truth comes at the end of Season 10 of SG1.

Continuum comes after the end of the first Season 5 episode of Atlantis. At the end of that episode Sam tells Rodney she's going back to earth for her annual review and because the last Ba'al clone has been captured and SG1's presence has been requested at the extraction (of Ba'al's symbiote) ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• iMenchi
    replied
    Ark of Truth is after season 10 of SG-1, but before season 4 of Atlantis.

Continuum is sometime after episode 1 of Atlantis season 5.

Originally posted by Galactic Lego View Post
    ark of truth goes at th end of season 10 and continum follows it. We dont know about extinction yet but it probably goes after continum. the movies dont line up with any atlantis seasons.
    With Carter as a main character for season 4 of Atlantis, we know where the movies will fit in.

Leave a comment:

• Galactic Lego
    replied
    ark of truth goes at th end of season 10 and continum follows it. We dont know about extinction yet but it probably goes after continum. the movies dont line up with any atlantis seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Latebalazoo
    replied
    Hello,

I've been trying to figure out the timeline of SG1, Atlantis, Univers and the movies. As far as I understand, SG1 season 8 goes with Atlantis season 1 and Univers continues where Atlantis ends. Is this correct?

The problem is where do the movies go in the timeline? The Ark of Truth, Continuum (and Extinction)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X