This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson in Predator 3???

A friend of mine has told me about rumours that says Richard Dean Anderson will star in a coming Predator film...

Now I don't know if those rumours are correct or true, and haven't been able to find anything about it, but I kinda like the idea...

I mean, Rick has shown that he can play a tough military man and also shown that weapons looks cool on him, so I would like to see Rick in a Predator film...

what do you think???

only if it's a good one, like the original, and not a pile of stinking dren, like most of the sequels. but i would love to see him on the big screen. where did you hear this?
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I think it would be cool, but I highly doubt it. He barely sets aside enough time for SG-1, not that he doesn't have a good reason. But I do not see him taking on anymore roles other than cameos or future SG-1 movies. Of course, he could change his mind or shoot the film over a very long period.

Comment

Well Michelle.. As said a friend of mine told me, but I can't be sure if it's true or not....

Comment

Well, sometimes rumours come true, so i'll keep an eye out for this one
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

That would be interesting.....

I can see him as the early dying commander of whatever unit gets involved with the pred.....a critical bring the team together but ultimately pointless death role that would allow him to get back to his life quickly......

somewhat old news about 3 possible P3 scripts
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Another Predator film... I kinda like that idea. Unlike the Aliens movies, I never tired of Predator. He's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                Another Predator film... I kinda like that idea. Unlike the Aliens movies, I never tired of Predator. He's the man.
                Indeed, the Predators consistently kick butt.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                  Indeed, the Predators consistently kick butt.
                  Well, if we're strictly unbiased about it, they also consistently get their butts kicked and handed to them on a plate.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Ya know, that's the one thing I never got. How could a bunch of muscle bound humans kill something that smart and advanced? :/

Comment

Well, how smart are they? Really?

Sure, they have advanced weapons and all, but they strike me as being a species locked in a sort of savage decadence; like ancient Rome in reverse, they are as trapped and stifled by the rituals of the hunt as a more classically decadent society might be by its luxuries. Thus, while most humans can't match them, they can be beaten by someone with sufficient skill, luck and the will to survive.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The Governator and Danny Glover both beat one. Personally I like Aliens better.
                        This post brought to you by Snackey-Smores.

Comment

Love RDA.

Love Predator.

Hope this is more than a rumour!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

where hed get this info from?

ive got an avp site and if u give me atad more on this ill post it up as news.

http://www.avpworld.vze.com
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              Well, how smart are they? Really?

Sure, they have advanced weapons and all, but they strike me as being a species locked in a sort of savage decadence; like ancient Rome in reverse, they are as trapped and stifled by the rituals of the hunt as a more classically decadent society might be by its luxuries. Thus, while most humans can't match them, they can be beaten by someone with sufficient skill, luck and the will to survive.
                              Man is an animal, is he not? Animals kill. They hunt. It has been engrained in our species since our Mitochondrial Eve's conception. The Predators, for all we know, may not be so different from us after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X