This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial By Fire - a novel or a myth?!?

OK, I've been looking for 'Trial By Fire' by Sabine C. Bauer for about two months now and I can't find it anywhere! I've tried amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, Forbidden Planet and Waterstones and each time I've either come up with zip on the online searches (I'm not new to the internet and I've tried every combination of words possible!) or been greeted with an 'Eh? Sorry, I don't know anything about that!' in the shops. I live in England btw and I'm beginning to regret not ordering it when I had the chance at Gatecon this year!

So, please could someone let me know where I can buy it from because I'm anxious to read it.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Originally posted by AmberLM
    OK, I've been looking for 'Trial By Fire' by Sabine C. Bauer for about two months now and I can't find it anywhere! I've tried amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, Forbidden Planet and Waterstones and each time I've either come up with zip on the online searches (I'm not new to the internet and I've tried every combination of words possible!) or been greeted with an 'Eh? Sorry, I don't know anything about that!' in the shops. I live in England btw and I'm beginning to regret not ordering it when I had the chance at Gatecon this year!

So, please could someone let me know where I can buy it from because I'm anxious to read it.
    It's no myth... You can find it on Amazon.co.uk (direct link) or Stagatenovels.com
    Sam....

Comment

Thank you!
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

It's no myth - unless my copy is a hallucination and I spent a few days on the train to Uni and back staring at nothing! I think it was brought at Amazon.co.uk
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

You should stop using LSD Matt

Comment

Working...
          X