This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question about SGA

Hi I was recently looking to buy series 1-3 of SGA and after looking on ebay found a seller who is selling a collectors edition box set of both SGA and Stargate, I was just wondering if there was ever a collectors edition box set released for series 1-3 I've attached the images the seller had below

So was there ever a collectors/special edition of the SGA series 1-3 ever released?

Thanks in Advance
    Rob

Originally posted by RobH13 View Post
    Hi I was recently looking to buy series 1-3 of SGA and after looking on ebay found a seller who is selling a collectors edition box set of both SGA and Stargate, I was just wondering if there was ever a collectors edition box set released for series 1-3 I've attached the images the seller had below

So was there ever a collectors/special edition of the SGA series 1-3 ever released?

Thanks in Advance
    Rob
    I have never seen nor heard of any such boxsets. The seller may be a bootlegger.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Yeah I've seen the box set for SG1 but never heard of the one for SGA, I'll probably got for the ones off of amazon

Thanks
      Rob

Comment

I agree with Atlantis1.
        If I were you ,I'd report the seller to e-bay so they can check it out .For all you or anyone else knows,these could even contain blank DVDs.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I've never heard of a box set, nor have I ever seen 1 like that, don't buy it, or touch it with a barge poll, until there is a definitive answer.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

They could be pirated versions, the seller has feedback that some Boots he/she sold are fake.

Also the seller has season 1-6 of 24 for sale, but in a box that i don't believe is official.

So i would recommend getting in touch with E-bay to see if it's legitimate.
            Attached Files

Comment

Actually, they look like knockoffs from a Chinese drop shipper.

Here is the Atlantis box set listed on hsshopping.com.

Here is an Ebay guide to international drop shippers, specifically hsshopping.com.

As you can see, the seller has added quite a hefty markup!
              Last edited by fellip_nectar; 03 February 2008, 01:17 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X