Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hlndncr
    replied
    Hi shippers of all varieties and pairings!

For those interested in the Sam/Jack ship:

Love is in the air! Which means it's almost that time of year again . . .

Valenship

Here is your official invite created by Bekki.

Spoiler:
    Feel free to use the sig and avatar between now and the celebration (no hotlinking please). And please help spread the word to all our shipper friends.

We're going to have a great time. Can't wait to see you all there!

Leave a comment:

• tiaf
    replied
    I don't really ship anyone on any of the shows, but sci-fi wise, if I had to pick, I think I'd go with the Sam/Martouf//Lantash) ship. Why? Because it has so many interesting angles. The fact you have the 'is it my emotions or is it Jolinar's' and from Martouf (and Lantash) you have 'do we love her because of herself or because she was host to Jolinar'. And then Sam is also still somewhat Jolinar, so that part certainly does love them. Completely confusing. Full of possibilities for story-lines. If I were a writer I would totally love to explore that. That and the Tok'ra in general is one of the most intriguing sci-fi ideas on the show.

But otherwise? Nah, Stargate is about team, not about ship! (IMHO, of course!)

Leave a comment:

• Jper
    replied
    Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    That's Teal'c's love! It may be an even fight with Ronan, but Shep would go down.

Don't touch the sandwich!
    How can a "Turkey sandwich" not be Sheppard's love"?

Leave a comment:

• hlndncr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Then where does "Turkey Sandwich" fit in?
    That's Teal'c's love! It may be an even fight with Ronan, but Shep would go down.

Don't touch the sandwich!

Leave a comment:

• Jper
    replied
    Then where does "Turkey Sandwich" fit in?

Leave a comment:

• VampyreWraith
    replied
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I thought it was Sheppard and Atlantis herself
    Hair Products/Sheppard/Atlantis = the greatest love triangle in SG history.

Leave a comment:

• Linda06
    replied
    Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Now, we all know that the only TRUE relationship on SGA was between Sheppard and his hair products. That was true love!
    I thought it was Sheppard and Atlantis herself

Leave a comment:

• carmencatalina
    replied
    Originally posted by Ark Cammando View Post
    it seemed like they had been hinting at her [Teyla] and Sheppard all along.
    Now, we all know that the only TRUE relationship on SGA was between Sheppard and his hair products. That was true love!

Leave a comment:

• Ark Cammando
    replied
    I honestly hate any romance plot unless it's a sub plot, and I don't go crazy over pairings, but I think it was really retarded how suddenly Teyla became pregnant with a guy they never mentioned before when it seemed like they had been hinting at her and Sheppard all along.

Leave a comment:

• Linda06
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Anything to mock the Spider Goldfish
    SGU
    Spoiler:
    You could have warned me about the gigantispider in Human I almost made a mess

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Jel? In a ship thread? I must be seeing things

Spoiler:
    I just hope it stays over
    Anything to mock the Spider Goldfish

Leave a comment:

• Linda06
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Spoiler:
    They're already friends. Thier romantic affair has been over
    Jel? In a ship thread? I must be seeing things

Spoiler:
    I just hope it stays over

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Oh I forgot about that one Yeah that might be the only one that actually kinda works *shrugs*SGU
    Spoiler:
    I really liked the idea of a TJ/Young friendship being developed, but didn't like the idea of a romantic liaison between them and didn't want that to happen. But now it did happen I don't want them to become romantically involved in the future. I'd prefer them to stay apart romantically, and maybe become friends one day if that's possible.
    Spoiler:
    They're already friends. Thier romantic affair has been over

Leave a comment:

• Linda06
    replied
    Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    On sgu the only canon relationship that I see any kind of romantic chemistry is between
    Spoiler:
    Wray and her gf(I forget her name). The only time I actually like the Wray character is in her scenes on Earth with the gf. Even though I find the Earth parts of the episodes really boring i think the two actresses do a good job showing how much the characters care for the other imo.
    As for the others, I can barely stand it when Chloe and Scott are in a scene together. I don't mind either character individually or around others(even though i'm not particularly fond of either character) I just really hate them together even as friends. With TJ/Young I like them as friends and think they have nice friendship moments together. I hope they keep whatever happened between them in the past and don't revisit them in a romantic way.
    Oh I forgot about that one Yeah that might be the only one that actually kinda works *shrugs*SGU
    Spoiler:
    I really liked the idea of a TJ/Young friendship being developed, but didn't like the idea of a romantic liaison between them and didn't want that to happen. But now it did happen I don't want them to become romantically involved in the future. I'd prefer them to stay apart romantically, and maybe become friends one day if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• wolverine_nl
    replied
    Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    On sgu the only canon relationship that I see any kind of romantic chemistry is between
    Spoiler:
    Wray and her gf(I forget her name). The only time I actually like the Wray character is in her scenes on Earth with the gf. Even though I find the Earth parts of the episodes really boring i think the two actresses do a good job showing how much the characters care for the other imo.
    I agree, it is a realistic relationship, they also argue and have moments to themselves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X