This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis' 5th Season

Ok, so suppose Atlantis is picked up for a fifth season (I'm hoping for it!). That would mean we would have our 100th episode, as the season finale.

So, who would you like to see in the 100th episode?

Considering S4 hasn't even started airing yet, then considering the last ep of a potential S5 is nothing more than a jinx at this point in time!

At least wait another month or 2 to see if Atlantis starts well & skiffy renews it. Then it's a guranteed fact & so will happen.

Don't jinx the show early!!!!!

Comment

personally i think sci-fi will do a fifth season of sga if only to get a 100th episode, "think of the ratings" cosidering the quality of sg1 season 9, i often get the feeling that season 10 of sg1 probably wouldn't have been done if it weren't for the fact it was getting a 200th ep (and perhaps pushing over the x-files for longest us sci-fi series). thankfully season 10 was better than 9, but i don't think they greenlit it because they thought it was going to be particularly good.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
        Considering S4 hasn't even started airing yet, then considering the last ep of a potential S5 is nothing more than a jinx at this point in time!

At least wait another month or 2 to see if Atlantis starts well & skiffy renews it. Then it's a guranteed fact & so will happen.

Don't jinx the show early!!!!!
        I agree. however if SGA will get picked up for a season 5 I guess they would bring back certain characters like Weir, Beckett and Ford. maybe even Jack or others why not. but let's wait till we definitely know there's gonna be a season 5
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          I agree. however if SGA will get picked up for a season 5 I guess they would bring back certain characters like Weir, Beckett and Ford. maybe even Jack or others why not. but let's wait till we definitely know there's gonna be a season 5
          i dont really care who's in it, as long as it's a huge action spectacular, perhaps extended for the DVD? unlike the lighthearted 100/200 of sg1
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Can you just imagine that Skiffy orders a 5th season.... but only 19 episodes...

Then it gets cancelled during the 5th season.

I would then say that they pulled a 'Get Smart'.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Can you just imagine that Skiffy orders a 5th season.... but only 19 episodes...

Then it gets cancelled during the 5th season.

I would then say that they pulled a 'Get Smart'.
              why would they do that? imagine the ratings a season finale milestone episode would pull in!! i'm guessing a lot!
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                why would they do that? imagine the ratings a season finale milestone episode would pull in!! i'm guessing a lot!
                I wasn't being serious or anything...

Comment

I am not trying to be preemptive, but it certainly is possible for a 5th season pick-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                    I am not trying to be preemptive, but it certainly is possible for a 5th season pick-up.
                    i think the only way they wouldn't is if season 4 is a pile of steamy ol' crap, and gets 0.05 rating on the season finale or something, and i doubt that.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      i think the only way they wouldn't is if season 4 is a pile of steamy ol' crap, and gets 0.05 rating on the season finale or something, and i doubt that.
                      Well, the other thing to is that both SG-1 and Atlantis viewers are already familiar with Carter, as she appeared in Letters, GUP, and McKay & Mrs. Miller, and all of SG-1. Mitchell was not already familiarized with SG-1 fans prior to joining the team, which was a difficult change for fans (like myself).

I think this stands a really chance of being even more successful than before.

Comment

Working...
                      X