This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 and the Asgard

I don't know why people are pissed off because they don't help us fight the Goa'uld but think about it. They were never there to help us in the long run against the Goa'uld, thats why we have the Replicators. If the Asgard were to give us super advanced tech that could annihilate the Goa'uld then the show would have ended really badly in seasons 3-4. And we will probably never have them fully help us unless if it was in a big bad final encounter where they are not so superior but kind of dash in to buy us time in the last second, kinda like how Vegeta always weakened the foes for Goku to spirit bomb, they would give us the time to prepare our weapon then we would exterminate our threat or something. Thats the most I can see them helping us ever.

Give me some feedback

RUHunter totally beat me in this debate last night, so ask him.

Also, there is a similar thread in SG1, Season 8 folder.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

you compare stargate SG-1 with dragonball Z ?
      Anyhow I think the Asgard are too busy with their own galaxy trying to defeat the Replicators (haven't seen S 8 so don't know what is going to happen there,seen the spoilers so).But I think they are just trying to save so many Asgards as possible so they're very busy.
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
      X