Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Not for me. I add my own flare to it.
    Well, try to think of everybody else who has to go through duplicate posts then becuase someone else might post before you...

Comment

*squees at Joe's new entry*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        *squees at Joe's new entry*
        Wonder why they keep importing Evian water to the Pegasus Galaxy (have seen the bottles on the show). Always reminds of the joke about buying their bottled water. Evian is naive spelled backwards

Comment

Hey, guys, I read the July 24 blog too and somewhere close to the end I found this:

Anonymous #3 writes: “In Season 4 will there be any more main character deaths like Carson's?”
          Answer: 6.
          Questions that may seem innocuous enough but, if answered, will require me to divulge spoilers.
          Ok, so you basically imply that there will be some more main characters dying off. If there weren't you would have just answered no.

What does that mean? how can 6 main characters get killed? that would be the entire team. Or does he mean ep 6? I am confused.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra View Post
            Hey, guys, I read the July 24 blog too and somewhere close to the end I found this:

Anonymous #3 writes: “In Season 4 will there be any more main character deaths like Carson's?”
            Answer: 6.
            Questions that may seem innocuous enough but, if answered, will require me to divulge spoilers.
            Ok, so you basically imply that there will be some more main characters dying off. If there weren't you would have just answered no.

What does that mean? how can 6 main characters get killed? that would be the entire team. Or does he mean ep 6? I am confused.
            You have to look back at July 23rd's blog to see Joe gave the answer as 6 in relation to a list of reasons he can't or won't answer questions. Here is the link to the posting of his blog from that date on this thread.:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2275
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
              You have to look back at July 23rd's blog to see Joe gave the answer as 6 in relation to a list of reasons he can't or won't answer questions. Here is the link to the posting of his blog from that date on this thread.:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2275
              Ok, thak you, and sorry for the stupid question.
              sigpic

Comment

*gasp* Carter and Keller have a scene together! Seemingly without the other characters!
                Get the pitchforks!

Comment

I always enjoy reading your posts re. Joe's Blog because of the extra flourish you add.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Wonder why they keep importing Evian water to the Pegasus Galaxy (have seen the bottles on the show). Always reminds of the joke about buying their bottled water. Evian is naive spelled backwards
                    LOL! Well Joe knows his fans and Stargate Fans are quite naive indeed But I guess the gouvernment wants the Atlantis Expedition to have the best water... and coffee for its members... or maybe french water's considered the best in two galaxies

Comment

Ok, from now on, I'm just going to post regardless of if someone else has already posted. Why waste all this work for nothing?
                      Not to make waves or anything, but I think maybe only one person should update the thread on Joe's blog. Since Prion (along with Morjana) covers all things newsworthy in the realm of Stargate, PG15 could take over this project. I mean, he did receive a genuine flocking after all.

And even if you're late, PG, the lazies among us can either go to his thread ourselves, or wait for you to update it.

Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                        Not to make waves or anything, but I think maybe only one person should update the thread on Joe's blog. Since Prion (along with Morjana) covers all things newsworthy in the realm of Stargate, PG15 could take over this project. I mean, he did receive a genuine flocking after all.

And even if you're late, PG, the lazies among us can either go to his thread ourselves, or wait for you to update it.

Just a suggestion.
                        Doesn't make sense. Lots of other people posts news too besides myself and Morjana. And it's not a project (gee, sure hope nobody views posting here as project!) but just something that if someone hits JM's blog at that point in between PG15's anxious refreshing or flocking cuddling, that why shouldn't anybody else post - it's mostly just a quick cut and paste - and it's about the news, not who posts it, after all

Comment

Wow! Congrats! It's looks amazing. I giggled that you named the pieces though!
                          You certainly do. I enjoy your comments almost as much as I enjoy the hilights from the blog!
                          Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                          *gasp* Carter and Keller have a scene together! Seemingly without the other characters!
                          Get the pitchforks!

Yeah, you're not wrong...
                          Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Just a suggestion.

I think it's a good one. PG15 has been making most of these blog entry news posts, and it sort of feels like an institution already. I really enjoy his sense of humour and comments, personally. It'd be a flocking shame if PG didn't cover the blog entries. Besides, it shouldn't be a race to put it up, we are all capable of looking for ourselves, if we don't want to wait for PG's embellished version!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            ....Besides, it shouldn't be a race to put it up, we are all capable of looking for ourselves, if we don't want to wait for PG's embellished version!
                            that's what I mean. it's not a race, but we can look it up ourselves and if we want to repost the info, no big deal (to quote PG himself<G>). I've been culling Joe's blog since day one (it makes a very big fat Word file) so for me, if I happen to cull, see nobody's posted, I just post. Just like anybody else does on other threads

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              LOL! Well Joe knows his fans and Stargate Fans are quite naive indeed But I guess the gouvernment wants the Atlantis Expedition to have the best water... and coffee for its members... or maybe french water's considered the best in two galaxies
                              Joe M wouldn't have anything to do with product placement. That's a whole nother department in the studio that handles making money for having that bottled water on the show... although I dare say the french know how gullible americans are in selling that bottled water. Most bottled water is no better than tap water, when it comes down to it

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                that's what I mean. it's not a race, but we can look it up ourselves and if we want to repost the info, no big deal (to quote PG himself<G>). I've been culling Joe's blog since day one (it makes a very big fat Word file) so for me, if I happen to cull, see nobody's posted, I just post. Just like anybody else does on other threads
                                I think the thing to remember is that, much as I enjoy PG's flair-filled updates, under GW rules no-one "owns" a particular thread or has any more or less right to post in it than anyone else... so if for some reason, on some rare occasion, PG is caught short actually having a RL and doesn't post an update in here 15 milliseconds after Joe updates his blog, there's no reason why someone else shouldn't feel free to do so... and ideally we should try and avoid duplicate posts and, without it being a race or anything, if someone else has posted first then the first post should really be allowed to stand and duplicates removed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X