Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Joe's latest blog entry, he reveals the Ratings for Friday's episodes:
    The Quest Part 2: 1.5
    The Return Part 2: 1.4

Here's a chart with all the ratings so far this season (I added BSG just for the hell of it):
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
      In Joe's latest blog entry, he reveals the Ratings for Friday's episodes:
      The Quest Part 2: 1.5
      The Return Part 2: 1.4

Here's a chart with all the ratings so far this season (I added BSG just for the hell of it):
      You know (yes, just to start an inane arguemnt), the SGA line should be a nice azure blue, like an ocean

And here I thought I could get away from Excel charts in fandom.... Get enough of 'em at work.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

April 16

Ankhmutes writes: “ I liked Bill Lee, too, and think he'd be a great guest.”

Answer: Well, you’re in for a treat then.
        So that's the great name from Sg-1 for the crossover episode

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
          So that's the great name from Sg-1 for the crossover episode
          Well, no let's see, we've got Carter in 14 episodes, Teal'c in one, and now Dr. Lee, so that's three SG1 people on season 4 SGA now...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Well, no let's see, we've got Carter in 14 episodes, Teal'c in one, and now Dr. Lee, so that's three SG1 people on season 4 SGA now...
            I actually thought he was referring to Walter.

Comment

The truth of the matter is, we don't know if Bill is indeed the guy he's talking about; given that he's pretty hush-hush about the other guest star, I doubt he'll reveal it this easily.

So please, for once, stop jumping to conclusions.

Comment

The truth of the matter is, we don't know if Bill is indeed the guy he's talking about; given that he's pretty hush-hush about the other guest star, I doubt he'll reveal it this easily.

So please, for once, stop jumping to conclusions.
                Whatever!!! It's Jack! I know it is! Jack walks AND runs onscreen, and he's got ten fingers and ten toes! So it's totally Jack.

No, but seriously... I think it's Walter. Or Siler.

What I want is some Walter/Siler/Chuck/Zelenka/Lee action. Let them save the day!

Comment

It looks like Joe's ratings are probably "Live + Same Day." The "Live" ratings to be published soon on GW are 1.5 for SG-1 (barely rounded up from 1.45), and 1.3 for Atlantis.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

OK, I am working on a story now revealing details on "Doppelganger" (the story sounds very cool), and I've got this "N.O.A.S." thing figured out.

"Nightmare On Atlantis Street."
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                      OK, I am working on a story now revealing details on "Doppelganger" (the story sounds very cool), and I've got this "N.O.A.S." thing figured out.

Oh this had already been suggested on the Sheppy whump thread last week.

We asked JM if this was correct this morning (due to seeing so many silly ideas). He has already allowed the comment so he should confirm later today!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Great minds think alike one of the whumpers thought that a few days ago and we've posted it to JM to see if it's right, so hopefully we'll find out tomorrow.

My spidysense is tingling that it's right though

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

We asked JM if this was correct this morning (due to seeing so many silly ideas). He has already allowed the comment so he should confirm later today!
                          Damn. You beat me to it!

I've already bet a months supply of choccie that the whumper who thought of this last week is correct. I'd better not lose, or I'll be going through withdrawal!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Damn. You beat me to it!

I've already bet a months supply of choccie that the whumper who thought of this last week is correct. I'd better not lose, or I'll be going through withdrawal!
                            The whumpers must be on the same wavelength tonight I've told JM if it's not right, then most of us are going to eat humble pie, hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Damn. You beat me to it!

Well, you can always ask Joe for his stash.

I mean, have you seen that photo of 1000-chocolates?!

Comment

Well, you can always ask Joe for his stash.

I mean, have you seen that photo of 1000-chocolates?!
                                I think Linzi's cheeky enough to do that, hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X