Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 22 http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ife-made-real/

pics of Fondy

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ontreal-bound/

December 23, 2008

Photos: None!

Videos: 2 videos today: Joe's dogs prance in the snow!

Write-Up: Joe goes to Montreal to visit his family and enjoy some home-cooked meals after being snowed in for a few days. Also:

In conclusion - I received Brad’s Q&A tonight. I’ll be going over it and posting it in the coming days.
      Questions:

AndreaFWhite writes: “Merry Chrstmas Joe, can you provide some more information on how the SGA movie is progressing?”

Answer: Slowly.

Fathercrow writes: “ The wraith probably feed like spiders. Like the spider a wraith must feed using external digestion. This means that enzymes and other digestive juices are injected or spat into the preys body. The soft tissues are broken down by these juices and sucked up by the spider. Instead of breaking down soft tissue, the enzymes injected by the wraith break down life force so the wraith can feed. Yummy. Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth.”

Answer: And a dead-on two cents it is. We actually discussed something very similar with the exception that it there is actually a preliminary exchange between wraith and victim.

MKSpivey writes: “Hey Joe, Remember all the positive things you’ve said about Dr. Who? Well series creator Russel T. Davies returns the favor. On learning that Robert Caryle had signed on to do Stargate: Universe - “Stargate, can you believe it?”Davies said. “That was a surprise. Has his agent watched it?”

Answer: Classy.

PG-15 writes: “1. Who is writing episode 6?
      2. Who is writing episode 7?
      3. Who is writing episode 8?
      4. Who is writing episode 9?
      5. Has the director schedule for Universe been lined-up yet?”

Answers: 1. 6 = Martin Gero. 2.7 = Robert Cooper. 3.8 = Alan McCullough. 4.9 = ? 5. Nope.

Jim Stiles writes: “Will Peter DeLuise be directing any episodes for Stargate Universe?”

Answer: At the moment, I have no idea what SGU’s first season directors’ schedule will look like. That said, Peter D is a very talented director and it would be great to have him involved with Stargate again.

(zuz's Joe smilie is snowed in)

Comment

*sobs* "Slowly"? That is not what I wanted to hear as the answer to "...can you provide some more information on how the SGA movie is progressing?”.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          *sobs* "Slowly"? That is not what I wanted to hear as the answer to "...can you provide some more information on how the SGA movie is progressing?”.
          They won't be filming until a least next summer, so there's really no need to rush anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            They won't be filming until a least next summer, so there's really no need to rush anything.
            I'd hope they'd put some effort into the movie...

Comment

Dec 24, 2008 http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/12/

I'm here! Finally!

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...#comment-56111

December 25, 2008

Photos: Joe with his family: Felix the dog; Momma Mallozzi; pastry; Felix again; macarons; Sister Mallozzi; more macarons; Joe with a gift; even more macarons; and more happy, happy Joe with his gifts.

Write-Up: Joe reports on the snow storm us Vancouverites have been hit with since he left for Montreal, and Lawren's housesitting troubles. Also, Christmas at the Mallozzi's!

Finally...

This morning, I worked out the first scene of my Stargate:Universe script while showering. I do some of my best writing while either showering or driving. Go figure.

Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying time with your respective families!
                Questions:

It's Christmas! Give the guy a break!

(zuz's Joe smilie wishes you a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...#comment-56111

December 25, 2008

Photos: Joe with his family: Felix the dog; Momma Mallozzi; pastry; Felix again; macarons; Sister Mallozzi; more macarons; Joe with a gift; even more macarons; and more happy, happy Joe with his gifts.

Write-Up: Joe reports on the snow storm us Vancouverites have been hit with since he left for Montreal, and Lawren's housesitting troubles. Also, Christmas at the Mallozzi's!

Finally...

Questions:

It's Christmas! Give the guy a break!

(zuz's Joe smilie wishes you a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!)
                  Yes that snow. Still recovering here in North Vancouver from the forced Blackout that we had to endure starting lastnight. Finally got the power back this morning at quarter after 10am. Almost like Joe knew and decided to run for the hills before the snow hit town!!!!
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                  GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                  FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Questions:

Nevah!!!

Ya know - most of my questions are rhetorical anyway...

das
                    sigpic

Comment

When I'm trying to establish my cred as a Stargate fan quickly, I just say I check Joe Mallozzi's blog daily - 'nuff said.

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

SGU: Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Dec 26 '08 - More Cast For SGU:

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for December 26, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

December 26, 2008: If video games were more about love and friendship
                        than shooting and killing…I'm guessing we'd have a lot less kids
                        playing video games.

**snippage**

For anyone interested, Brad has informed me that they have cast two more roles for Stargate: Universe. More news as it becomes available.

Today's entry is dedicated to birthday boy and blog reguar PG-15.
                        Happy Birthday!

[NOTE: Happy belated Birthday, PG15, from me too! - Morjana]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                          Yes that snow. Still recovering here in North Vancouver from the forced Blackout that we had to endure starting lastnight. Finally got the power back this morning at quarter after 10am. Almost like Joe knew and decided to run for the hills before the snow hit town!!!!
                          Oh yeah, I heard about that. Glad you guys have power back.

Yeah, us Burnaby-ians just had to content with stuck traffic and difficulty walking. Heh.

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          Nevah!!!

Ya know - most of my questions are rhetorical anyway...

das
                          And yet he answers them anyway; such a generous producer, don't you think?

Originally posted by GateFanSamJack View Post
                          When I'm trying to establish my cred as a Stargate fan quickly, I just say I check Joe Mallozzi's blog daily - 'nuff said.
                          Should be hourly.

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          SGU: Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Dec 26 '08 - More Cast For SGU:

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for December 26, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

December 26, 2008: If video games were more about love and friendship
                          than shooting and killing…I'm guessing we'd have a lot less kids
                          playing video games.

**snippage**

For anyone interested, Brad has informed me that they have cast two more roles for Stargate: Universe. More news as it becomes available.

Today's entry is dedicated to birthday boy and blog reguar PG-15.
                          Happy Birthday!

[NOTE: Happy belated Birthday, PG15, from me too! - Morjana]
                          Thank you again!

Comment

Dec 27 2008

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-27-2008/

Pictures of pooches, plates and friends...

Comment

Dec 28 2008

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-your-in-laws/

All about food

Comment

No it isn't. It's all about Italian phrases and insults.

Comment

Working...
                                X