• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StratoBOB View Post
    Definitely Jolene Blalock.
    yes, should be a main character in Universe

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
      uuh Alan Tudyk would be a great choice! (loved hima s well in 28 days, one of the main reasons to watch that movie besides Viggo)

Eliza Dushku could be such a kick-ass Athosian. Like Teyla's childhood "nemesis". I want to see them having a stick fight.

I try to picture Hayden Panettiere in SGA.. maybe as Freelancer?
      I think some of the guest stars have been great

Mitch Pileggi, Jolene Balalock, Lexa Doig, Peter Stebbings, Colm Meaney, Marina Sirtis....Trek actors seem to be very popular

Comment

I've long thought that Hudson Leick (Xena: Callisto) and Wayne Pygram (Farscape: Scorpius) would make for absolutely perfect Wraith characters.

Leick I'd cast as a young hivequeen who's much more impetuous, vicious and emotional than her more seasoned predecessors. A younger queen who's generaly more energetic than the others and likes to get involved in the actual action more. She's also be recurring. This one episode wonder **** needs to stop in a hurry.

Pygram I'd have as a Wraith "Keeper" who's sort of a counterpoint to McKay on Atlantis. He'd surround himself with ancient Wraith tech on both his person and in his ship. His character, and his immediate goons, would serve as a sort of glimpse back to what the Wraith of 10,000 years ago were capable of. He'd be essentially 1 part scientist and one part antique collector/preserver.

I might even team the two of them up. Make Pygram the ancient and brooding scientist lord and Leick his young apprentice/master of his personal military forces.

I'd like to see Adam Baldwin as a marine in SGA to. He's been on the show already a couple of times.

I'll also cast William B. Davis and/or Carolyn Seymour as IOA types that will act as counterpoints to SGA's various plans. They'd hold them to account for things like provoking new wars, torturing POWs or any of the various other questionable things Atlantis has done in the past. Sort of the way Wollsey used to before they neutered him and made him into just another "go get 'em team" cheerleader.

Give one of these 2 some real political ambitions/motives. They ride the expedition's ass regularly because they think either they, or someone from the foreign governments they represent, would be better suited to be running it.

They would appear as an unhappy and unforseen consequence of the new gatebridge they built. Easier travel to Earth means a lot more oversight and accountability for the expedition's leaders with Earth now just a few steps away.

Comment

Michael Maddson as a Genii commander or really in any role, cause no matter what he does, he manages to look cool doing it.

Leonard Nemoy as Master Bra'tec's older brother.

John C. McGinnly as any thing doesn't matter what, he'll be good.

Terrence Stamp as a creepy alien guy bend on killing our heroes at all costs

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
            I think some of the guest stars have been great

Mitch Pileggi, Jolene Balalock, Lexa Doig, Peter Stebbings, Colm Meaney, Marina Sirtis....Trek actors seem to be very popular
            Besides that Mitch Pileggi are more from X-Files and Lexa Doig from Andromeda

You could add Rene Auberjonois, Robert Picardo, Connor Trinneer, Armin Shimerman,... you also find people with "smaller" roles in Star Trek/Stargate like David Ogden Stiers or Tony Amendola

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
            I've long thought that Hudson Leick (Xena: Callisto) and Wayne Pygram (Farscape: Scorpius) would make for absolutely perfect Wraith characters.
            I don't know Leick but Pygram would be great! Speaking of Farscape would love to have Lani John Tupu on SGA as some strong leader.

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            Leonard Nemoy as Master Bra'tec's older brother.
            uuuh love that idea!

Would love to see Johnny Depp and Peter DeLuise back in action together (as McQuaid Brothers)
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Jason Statham

Edward Norton

Clive Owen

Ray Winstone

Ray Stevenson

way too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard4eva View Post
                way too expensive
                who said it has to be realistic?
                Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Having been watching Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, I'd want to see all of the main cast from it (Sarah, John, Derek, Cameron) somewhere in SG(now U)... In fact, it would interesting to see one of the eps be about the crew (of SGU) finding a planet where the Terminator situation was being played out...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see both Gerard Kearns and Maggie O'Neill from Shameless on SGU. He as some kind of psycho killer (he does emotion very well so he could really let rip!) and she I could see in a spiritual role, maybe an ascended being. I wouldn't mind seeing Billie Piper as a villain either.
                    Oh, that's gotta hurt! He'll be feeling that for weeks...

Comment

i would like to see Connor Trineer and Jolene Blaylock do and episode of stargate together
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LawgSkrak View Post
                        Bring back Corin Nemic.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Mark Hamill show up.
                        Double ditto on that one!
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I can't think of too many ATM that I would want to see on any of the three shows except maybe Leland Orser.....but that may be just because I find him easy on the eyes!
                          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                            I can't think of too many ATM that I would want to see on any of the three shows except maybe Leland Orser.....but that may be just because I find him easy on the eyes!
                            Do you have any pics of Leland you can share? I don't recognize the name. I could have seen him a million times before, but I don't always get the names of the actors. Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X