X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Isaacs - that's a big yes...

And Rickman would be amazing...

Howzabout James Spader, as a deliciously gleeful villian of some sort? (she swoons)

ladyjanus

Comment

Well James Spader already was on Stargate
      But apart from that, I haven't seen him in any other movies, "could be educational"
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
        intresting. another thing I learned

Dogam OMG so gerat! and he loosk very good in it. love it! remebers me on buying it^^ (If I haven't bought teh whole SHarpe series and a Viggo Mortensen book this month already I'd do it right now)
        Sadly his character was "not compleat"

Callum Blue because we need more people with accent and Mandy Patinkin as scientist, maybe a (former) colleague of Daniel('s parents)
        Viggo!

I just read his story in Bark magazine about his dog. I so went through that with my lad and I really feel like writing to him to thank him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks View Post
          Viggo!

I just read his story in Bark magazine about his dog. I so went through that with my lad and I really feel like writing to him to thank him.
          Vig is so cool and i really his photos and poems jsut his msuic and most of hsi paintings aren't "ma taste" but I love him and his watching im acting. But for Stragte, I don't think he would fit in it.

which story?
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Vig is so cool and i really his photos and poems jsut his msuic and most of hsi paintings aren't "ma taste" but I love him and his watching im acting. But for Stragte, I don't think he would fit in it.

which story?
            I think he's a dreadful singer and his poems are all a bit meh but he has some great photos and paintings.

He wrote a story about his 15-year-old dog Brigitt whom he had to have put to sleep and how he went to the pet cremation place and they were so kind to him. I went through that last year and found that the pet cremation place I went through were incredibly understanding and sympathetic. The article was in Bark magazine.

Comment

yes that guy from DLM he kinda reminds me on Doyle from Angel (Glenn Quinn) dunno why...
              Only watched last season of Angel so don't have clue one who Doyle was.
              But I LOVED and would really enjoy seeing Anthony Steward Head in SGA!!!

no I don't watch criminal minds they don't air it here and I wasn't that eger to see it to get it somewhere else^^ but maybe now
              It's one of the best shows on network right now. HOWEVER, if you don't like shows like CSI and The Profiler, you might not like it. We started watching Criminal Minds because Mandy was in it and got hooked right away.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd really like to see Marc Alaimo [Gul Dukat from Deep Space Nine] as a Jaffa Master before SG-1 bows out.

Comment

Well James Spader already was on Stargate
                  But apart from that, I haven't seen him in any other movies, "could be educational"
                  OH!!! James played the most outstanding villain in Jack's Back... Played twins actually VERY cool.

How about the when they were younger (1980s): Michael Praed, Jason Connery, Mark Ryan, Robert Addie... all ROS actors, all excellent!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    Only watched last season of Angel so don't have clue one who Doyle was.
                    But I LOVED and would really enjoy seeing Anthony Steward Head in SGA!!!
                    One of my fav charcters on Angel.

uuh ASH would be awsome! He was a Doctor Who villian a while ago so I think he'd be a great one in SGA.

It's one of the best shows on network right now. HOWEVER, if you don't like shows like CSI and The Profiler, you might not like it. We started watching Criminal Minds because Mandy was in it and got hooked right away.
                    Well I like Profiler (but only last season because I don't like the other woman that was on) but maybe it was because Robert Davi and Julian McMahon^^
                    I actually always say I don't like those crime shows but then again I watch NCIS and Bones...

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    OH!!! James played the most outstanding villain in Jack's Back... Played twins actually VERY cool.

How about the when they were younger (1980s): Michael Praed, Jason Connery, Mark Ryan, Robert Addie... all ROS actors, all excellent!
                    I fear I got nothing of that

Since I saw Dominic Keating again in Heroes I'd like him to be in SGA, he'd be a brilliant replicator

Comment

Id like to see Alan Tudyk (Firefly, Serenity) in SGA as a crazy villager or some similar role and become a regular after he takes up residence in Atlantis after being hunted by the people on a planet Sheppard and the team visit. They help him when he tells them some info they want to hear. Something like that anyway, but it would suit him so much.

Also Eliza Dushku (Tru Calling, Buffy) and Hayden Panattiere (spelling ) from Heroes

Comment

uuh Alan Tudyk would be a great choice! (loved hima s well in 28 days, one of the main reasons to watch that movie besides Viggo)

Eliza Dushku could be such a kick-ass Athosian. Like Teyla's childhood "nemesis". I want to see them having a stick fight.

I try to picture Hayden Panettiere in SGA.. maybe as Freelancer?

Comment

uuh Alan Tudyk would be a great choice! (loved hima s well in 28 days, one of the main reasons to watch that movie besides Viggo)

Eliza Dushku could be such a kick-ass Athosian. Like Teyla's childhood "nemesis". I want to see them having a stick fight.

I try to picture Hayden Panettiere in SGA.. maybe as Freelancer?
                          Yeah, Im not sure where Hayden would fit in but she would just be great in the show

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                            Yeah, Im not sure where Hayden would fit in but she would just be great in the show
                            I see several things. She could be love interest or a flirt for John or more likely Rodney since he is after blonds^^
                            She could be an allie, a military officer, scientist, IOA guy, princess wraith, replicator or a new hologramm

Comment

I see several things. She could be love interest or a flirt for John or more likely Rodney since he is after blonds^^
                              She could be an allie, a military officer, scientist, IOA guy, princess wraith, replicator or a new hologramm
                              Oooh, I like the sound of he being a replicator. A pretty little blonde girl with alot of power. Not so scary at first til Rodney finds out shes an Asuran

Comment

Adrian Paul (Highlander) and I don't care what he would play, as long as he was in an episode of Atlantis.
                                there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Working...
                                X