Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rock as Jaffa leader (he would be another teal'c with that Eyebrow he does)
    John Cena as leader of a SG team (after Marine I say make him a one-man team)
    Tripple H as a Human-Wraith(the hair would work)
    George C./H. Ford as leader of a new Earth ship
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
      OMG Dead Like Me is chacelled? *cry* just 've watched it! how many seasons are there then? two?
      Yeah, *sighs* only two. But they are both out so at least we can keep watching them. Interestingly, SciFi Channel picked DLM up this summer and was showing them and I'm hoping just maybe they will get into making more eps... but most of the actors are probably already tied up in other committments.

re: Marsters
      oh yeah *hihi* as Wraith, but why not be the Queen's puppy^^
      LOL That works for me!

Re: Brannagh
      Heck yay! we could actually then pair him up with Emma Thompson
      I like the way you think! Brilliant!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
        Yeah, *sighs* only two. But they are both out so at least we can keep watching them. Interestingly, SciFi Channel picked DLM up this summer and was showing them and I'm hoping just maybe they will get into making more eps... but most of the actors are probably already tied up in other committments.
        well.. let's start acampain "free the actors"

btw. my other show is Space: Above And Beyond *point at my sig*

re: Marsters

LOL That works for me!
        I dunno it just seems so.. natural^^

Re: Brannagh
        I like the way you think! Brilliant!
        *hehe* I just love them together^^ I totally fall them and when they both were on HP then *hehe* so cool! even if my fave movie much ado about nothing is. Even when Thompson in Henry V as french girl very cool is.

@Kelt'ar
        I love the idea of Jeri Ryan as Tok'Ra! great. or maybe as fella soldier to Jolene Blalock *lol*

Apropos Star Trek Women what about Nicole de Boer as love interest dor McKay?
        Spoiler:
        When they didn't get eachother in Cube...
        Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
        Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
        If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
        "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Jason Isaacs as ... well ... anyone.

Comment

uuh THAT's a good one! support Jason Isaacs. I think an alien woudl be cool.. maybe such kind arole John Noble had in SG-1.
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
              I'd like to see Eliza Dushku, formerly of Buffy/Angel and Tru Calling which I was sad about when it was cancelled
              She's one of my favourite actresses and I just think she could easily fit in somewhere in the stargate universe, perhaps as a lieutenant or a villain.
              Totally agreed on Eliza. That was also a great show Tru Calling and wish it was still around.
              sigpic

Comment

my other show is Space: Above And Beyond *point at my sig*
                Oh yes!!! I watched it religiously! Oddly, the two people I remember from there the most are Rodney Rowland (YUMMY!!!!) and James Morrison (also yummy!)

Re: Brannagh/Thompson
                *hehe* I just love them together. I totally fall them and when they both were on HP then *hehe* so cool! even if my fave movie much ado about nothing is.
                YES! Much Ado!!! We watch that every year on the Summer Solstice!
                And we're about to watch the 2nd HP. Started it on Samhain with #1 and soon as we finish watching all recorded shows from this week, we'll put in the 2nd HP... then the 3rd next week probably and then the 4th.
                sigpic

Comment

Totally agreed on Eliza. That was also a great show Tru Calling and wish it was still around.
                  Sec that!
                  And *hihi* Kavan Smith was with her in the unaired pilot. cuty couple^^Let's get Lorne a girlfriend Or maybe sister, also in teh military. that were cool.

and also JF knows Eliza so it weren't that odd with her in Atlantis

Oh yes!!! I watched it religiously! Oddly, the two people I remember from there the most are Rodney Rowland (YUMMY!!!!) and James Morrison (also yummy!)
                  jep Rod and James, I love them both! my fave charcters and actors in there! Taht's why I listed them both at teh beginning here^^
                  I was so happy when I saw them recently (Rod in Bones and Veronica Mars; James in NCIS).
                  and they woudl fit so perfectly. Oh please please please whoever cast SG people. cast them! I'd loved you forever!

Re: Brannagh/Thompson

YES! Much Ado!!! We watch that every year on the Summer Solstice!
                  And we're about to watch the 2nd HP. Started it on Samhain with #1 and soon as we finish watching all recorded shows from this week, we'll put in the 2nd HP... then the 3rd next week probably and then the 4th.
                  Samhain?
                  I haven't seen that movie in quiet a while, haven't the time and not the DVD but it's on my wishlist. HP the same. Love actually Alan Rickman in there more then Thomson and Branagh *hide*

Comment

And Alan Rickman as anyone. Richard Armitage as any character that has to smoulder angstily at people.

Patrick Malahide as a villain.

Comment

Samhain?
                      AKA: Halloween... it's just the Ancient word for it.

BTW, Rickman YES! Brilliant in HPs. Did you see him in DOGMA? Great movie!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

AKA: Halloween... it's just the Ancient word for it.
                        intresting. another thing I learned

BTW, Rickman YES! Brilliant in HPs. Did you see him in DOGMA? Great movie!!!

Dogam OMG so gerat! and he loosk very good in it. love it! remebers me on buying it^^ (If I haven't bought teh whole SHarpe series and a Viggo Mortensen book this month already I'd do it right now)
                        Sadly his character was "not compleat"

Callum Blue because we need more people with accent and Mandy Patinkin as scientist, maybe a (former) colleague of Daniel('s parents)

Comment

Jason stathem would be cool he could be head of a british sg team
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't oyu think he would be "all hero" then? at leas I am afraid they would do that or it would seems like he is the hero and not a three dimensional character.

Comment

Dogam OMG so gerat! and he loosk very good in it. love it!

Callum Blue because we need more people with accent and Mandy Patinkin as scientist, maybe a (former) colleague of Daniel('s parents)
                              Callum as in Mason-where-are-my-drugs-guy from DLM? YES!!! I so completely love his accent. And totally agree on Mandy Patinkin! Do you watch Criminal Minds? SO GOOD!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Callum as in Mason-where-are-my-drugs-guy from DLM? YES!!! I so completely love his accent. And totally agree on Mandy Patinkin! Do you watch Criminal Minds? SO GOOD!!!
                                yes that guy from DLM he kinda reminds me on Doyle from Angel (Glenn Quinn) dunno why... and no it wasn't the accent because I watched Angel season on in english after DLM (only knew the dubbed version of season 1 before that)

no I don't watch criminal minds they don't air it here and I wasn't that eger to see it to get it somewhere else^^ but maybe now

Somehow I am very impressed by Ariel Gade's performance in Dark Watr I'dliek to see her, maybe as Kolya's daughter

And I think Pete Postlethwaite woulde be great Tok'Ra

Comment

Working...
                                X