This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks View Post
    Oh no, not Clive Owen. He was dreadful in Arthur and really, I've not liked him since he played a fellow who had an affair with his sister in Close My Eyes because as you know (???) you can't get HIV from a close relative. Yes, that was the film's plot. I've had Clive Owen squick ever since.
    since when you can't get HIV from a relative? what shoudl taht have to do with it? it's about the virus and it doesn't care about reletive or not. If that were the case babys couldn't get the virus from their mother.
    You can't get HIV from kissing because there aren't enough viruses in the saliva but blood and the boddy liquits you exchange during sex has.
    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
      since when you can't get HIV from a relative? what shoudl taht have to do with it? it's about the virus and it doesn't care about reletive or not. If that were the case babys couldn't get the virus from their mother.
      You can't get HIV from kissing because there aren't enough viruses in the saliva but blood and the boddy liquits you exchange during sex has.
      You need to note my (??) and that I said that was the film's plot.

Comment

You need to note my (??) and that I said that was the film's plot.
        I noticed that
        I meant that movie must be really stupid if it wants to tell you that.

But besides taht I can't picture Clive Owen in Stargte... but then on the other and I also couldn't picture John Noble (I waited all season for his aappereance ever cince he told us at teh RingCon that he'll be in one episode)
        Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
        "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I noticed that
          I meant that movie must be really stupid if it wants to tell you that.
          That was the characters justification for having an affair. Yes, it was a really stupid movie.

But besides taht I can't picture Clive Owen in Stargte... but then on the other and I also couldn't picture John Noble (I waited all season for his aappereance ever cince he told us at teh RingCon that he'll be in one episode)
          No, thankfully, I can't picture him in it either.

Comment

That was the characters justification for having an affair. Yes, it was a really stupid movie.
            luckily I havent seen it then

No, thankfully, I can't picture him in it either.
            in general it's a "problem" of mine. I can't picture "moviestars" in SG. Even though I really do love them. Like Sean Bean who actually owns my heart, I wouldn't want him to be in SG because I can't picture him in it. That were just too odd.

Edit: hey post 300!

Comment

Personaly I love it when other actors from other shows I loved show up as a guest star. We have had a few from Andromeda & heck a few SG-1 guys also guest starred in Andromeda. Little things like that would make me happy seeing more actors & actresses from now cancelled shows

Comment

just give me teh link then, Jeremiah became one of my two fave shows... sadly the otehr one was also chancelled (and that after oe season *cry*)
                Dead Like Me was my other cancelled show that I loved... But I at least got those on DVD. What was the other show you're talking about?

Spoiler:
                In Angel. First scene in teh pilot when Angel is in that Bar he's one of teh vampires that play billiard [spolier]and end up in dust

Now I know why I never saw him. Only watched the last season when Spike came into the show... Was Marsters ever in SG1? I know he was in something space oriented but it escapes me now which one. He might be interesting as a Wraith!!!! Yes, I know, type-casting lol.

Spoiler:
                But I also love Young Guns and Ned Kelly is kinda similar. Not for real because it's two diffrent countries and situations but.. well but two out-law stories about a group of people and the effect of it..

Uuh and apropos Young Guns I'd like to see Emilio Estevez.
                OMB!!! I was such a Young Guns fanatic! Now any of those guys: Keifer, Emilio, Lou, would work for me in SGA!

oh I get a hillarious idea: Kenneth Branagh!
                LMAO!!! doing it Shakespeare style!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Jason Statham

Edward Norton

Clive Owen

Ray Winstone

Ray Stevenson
                  WOW! what a blast from the past there Jenks! Ray Winstone! I remember him as Scarlet in ROS. He'd be wonderful but then again so would the whole crew from there, just because!

I recognize Edward Norton, but who's Clive Owen and Ray Stevenson?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    Dead Like Me was my other cancelled show that I loved... But I at least got those on DVD. What was the other show you're talking about?
                    OMG Dead Like Me is chacelled? *cry* just 've watched it! how many seasons are there then? two?

Now I know why I never saw him. Only watched the last season when Spike came into the show... Was Marsters ever in SG1? I know he was in something space oriented but it escapes me now which one. He might be interesting as a Wraith!!!! Yes, I know, type-casting lol.
                    Nope Masters only was in Andromeda^^
                    urg Angel was at best in season 1-3 I think.. *cry* Doyle and a tear also for Glenn Quinn *sniff*
                    anyway I don't want to say that 4 and 5 aren't good.. I just don't liek what they did to Cordy and in which direction Angel was going. I mean W&H! hello? something what Cordy told Angel in that one epi then. And I loved (and hated) the ending (hate because it's over and) love because they were turning. and I'dlove to the where they were going in the next season

oh yeah *hihi* as Wraith, but why not be the Queen's puppy^^

OMB!!! I was such a Young Guns fanatic! Now any of those guys: Keifer, Emilio, Lou, would work for me in SGA!
                    I actually say YG II first and didn 't know that it was a second part (it was called "Blaze of Glory - Flammender Ruhm") and for years I loved that movie and the guys in there (Emilio Estevez and Kiefer Sutherland exspecially) and then YEARS after I've seen YGII I discovered YG! *hehe*I was very surprised and then I learned that Charlie Sheen is thw brother of Emilio Estevez and that was more cool.
                    And I think I will always remember 'Doc' when I see Kiefer^^

LMAO!!! doing it Shakespeare style!
                    Heck yay! we could actually then pair him up with Emma Thompson^^

Clive Owen and Ray Stevenson

Comment

WILLIAM SHATNER! That would be unmissable!

Comment

I'd like to see Eliza Dushku, formerly of Buffy/Angel and Tru Calling which I was sad about when it was cancelled
                        She's one of my favourite actresses and I just think she could easily fit in somewhere in the stargate universe, perhaps as a lieutenant or a villain.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

*hehe* William Shatner meets Shep

@grasshopper
                          oh yeah Eliza Dushku! She is great! I think lieutenant woudl be teh perfect role for her. Maybe in a villiand army *lol* Oh hey what about teh army Rononw as in? she could be in a flashback of his.
                          Can't remember does he has any siblings? I coudd picture her as his sister

Comment

in general it's a "problem" of mine. I can't picture "moviestars" in SG. Even though I really do love them. Like Sean Bean who actually owns my heart, I wouldn't want him to be in SG because I can't picture him in it. That were just too odd.

Edit: hey post 300!
                            Congrats on the 300!

Yes, Sean Bean would be just fine in Stargate anything. He could be an English Army officer. And of course, I have to trot out my Sean Bean story which was that I first saw him in 1986 when he played Romeo in the Royal Shakespeare Company's R&J at Stratford-Upon-Avon. First starring role, I believe.

Comment

Congrats on the 300!
                              thanks

sadly i don't have that much time for teh forum lately (got 2 other, LJ and actually I got also an offline life now ) So I think it's so cool 300

Yes, Sean Bean would be just fine in Stargate anything. He could be an English Army officer. And of course, I have to trot out my Sean Bean story which was that I first saw him in 1986 when he played Romeo in the Royal Shakespeare Company's R&J at Stratford-Upon-Avon. First starring role, I believe.
                              well NOW I envy you. Sean in a stage play *die*
                              Well before he came to the RSC he was at the RADA, starts 1980, first plays tehre were summer 1981 Fears and Bertolt Brecht's "Miseries of the Third Reich" and William Shakespeare's "King Lear"
                              And 1986 is a bit early for me I think I wouldn't remember a play from that time^^ AND before he got to the RADA he was in amateur stage performances (at the Rotherham Civic Theatre).
                              But hey who counts

But hey I got a good scene for him.. out of teh drak, you onyl hear his voice and slowly come into (twi)light.. *raor* I love his voice.. I have to buy teh rest of teh ausio books he's done. I only owe king Arthur and the kNights of teh RoudnTable, which is actuall really cool with teh Whoel Merlin and Arthur thingy in Stargate^^ Hey maybe Sean could be an acended beeing!

Comment

Jeri Ryan as a ...What else?...Tok'ra

Tupac Shakur as a captain who give Oneill a hard time and gets put in his place.

Armand Asante as a Goa'uld.

The rock as a jaffa.

James Earl Jones as a Goaulded Unas...What?..Already done? Ah...
                                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Working...
                                X