Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRST STRIKE was so good

Spoiler:
    though it sucks ronon and teyla didn't have a lot to do. maybe in adrift they'll get to kill some ppl

i loved the interaction between mckay and weir. that was very nice

and the effects, well SO TOTALLY KICK A$$
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^^ oohhh good questions bene! now i wanna know .

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
        Good writeup Rhi

I have to say the Wraith because when they 1st came they freaked me out a little when watching late at night lol and because I find the Queens to be so interesting and deadly.

Also the whole mystery behind them like how do they mate ? he looks after baby wraith ? are there baby wraith ? where is there homeworld ? etc etc
        that would be scary to find out the answers to those questions...i've always seen the wraith as somehow unitelligent...but thats stupid because they have ships and other technology...interesting to find out those answers though...we really don't know that much about the wraith
        sigpic

Comment

LOL the Wraith still have secrets to unlock hopefully not all at once

Space it out man (Producers/Writers)

Comment

I saw a pic on Wikipedia..looked awesome

I'd pick the Goa'uld too. To me, they are the ultimate..even though most are dead

CONGRATS ON 1100 KATHY!!!!!!!

Comment

What does everyone think of First Strike re Spoilers
              First Strike was sweet indeed, I watched it for the second time yesterday.

I love how they ...

Comment

Who or what has been the worst Villains on either SGA or SG1 ?
                Good question.

Hard to go past the Goa'uld since they were the first, and have personality.
                I also like the old school Replicators, Re'tu, and Ori.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

^ i agree

the old school replicators, when the were running around and the noise they make? *shudder* freaky
                  the priors are scary, too.

thanks for the congrats, guys.
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Wow, now that I read the question properly, do you mean worst villains as in ones you didn't like or..most evil or something? If it's ones you didn't like..I'd say Priors. I like the spider Replicators because then it was..new compared to the Goa'uld. But I hate them too.

Comment

Forgot about the Replicators they're a close 2nd in my book

Damn the Ancient weapon at Dakara at least we see them again

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
                        Wow, now that I read the question properly, do you mean worst villains as in ones you didn't like or..most evil or something? If it's ones you didn't like..I'd say Priors. I like the spider Replicators because then it was..new compared to the Goa'uld. But I hate them too.
                        Whatever you like Jess I'm too lazy too figure it out lol

Comment

I prefer the originals..cos of the noise they make. But Fifth was freaky..as in inhumane

Comment

fifth pi$$ed me off

so annoying. it's like "get over it, buddy!"

at least the asrans aren't like that. they're much cooler
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

^ LOL, same here! That whole scene with Carter and him on the farm really pi$$ed me off! I felt like throwing the tv out of the wondow. Now I fast forward through that bit whenever I watch New Oder.

I really like the Ori. I find them really interesting. I also like the asurans. There just like ancients, but not! If you get what I mean.

SG1 escaped from the (quest 1 and 2)
                              Spoiler:
                              dragon because Adria extended her shield so it protected them. Then I think Daniel said that dragons name and it disappeared. I think that last bits right!

And congrats in 1100 Rosey!
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ oh yeah! Eddies on to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X