Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet only one person from SG-1 / SGA, who would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was a mistake when creating a new poll so so the current was is closed just post your answers sorry for the trouble

i choose Daniel

i also made another thread If you could go on vaction with anyone from SG-1/SGA who would it be?
    Janet Frasier
    16.43%
    Vala Mal Doran
    26.29%
    Thor
    1.41%
    Hermoid
    16.90%
    Col. Steven Caldwell
    5.63%
    Sergeant Bates
    3.76%
    Major Lorne
    4.69%
    Dr Radek Zelenka
    4.23%
    aMichael' (human)
    5.63%
    Lt Laura Cadman
    2.35%
    Dr Peter Grodin
    2.82%
    Ba'al
    0.00%
    Young Jack
    1.41%
    None of the above
    1.41%
    All of the above
    0.00%
    Other -- Who
    7.04%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 04 May 2006, 05:54 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Ummm taht would be a hard decision and Id prob go with Teyla.

Who would be your choice NW?

Comment

Anyone with a healing device, who's an advanced Ancient with healing powers or a Sarcophagus (using it once won't make you evil and especially not if you're in dire need).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        Anyone with a healing device, who's an advanced Ancient with healing powers or a Sarcophagus (using it once won't make you evil and especially not if you're in dire need).
        I think I'll go with that too...

I wouldn't know actually... I think I'll go with other...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That actually sounds like a better idea, use a sarcophagous and meet em all

Comment

I would meet an Ancient like Oma.....and trick her into ascending me! Muhahahahaha.......ahem. *leaves*

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Assuming I couldn't be healed by a Goa'uld healing device or a sarcophagus, I'd want to meet Teyla, because she's probably the easiest to talk to. I know I'd totally clam up if I met Sheppard, or O'neill, or Jackson.

Comment

What a great an interesting answer But to go over the dark side and become evil...hmmm

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Dr. Daniel Jackson himself, th man that opened the gate and has won us our greatest battles.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Kensterman
                    What a great an interesting answer But to go over the dark side and become evil...hmmm
                    hmmmmm, yes it does make you wonder...I mean how great would it be to possess a fleet of Ships and an army that will risk their lives for you hmmm...

Comment

Daniel! Not only would you get a big hug--but the man bloody well knows what you are going through.
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Mckay!!!
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                          Daniel! Not only would you get a big hug--but the man bloody well knows what you are going through.
                          Yeah. If I'd die no matter who I met, I'd go with Daniel. Or anyone who'd let me go on a suicide mission through the Stargate to save the day somehow.

Comment

Definitely Daniel. It would make it all worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                              lol

Me: Yer, Im dying
                              Daniel: Man thats becoming a fad, you know I started it
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X