This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solar wind
    Which one don't you like? Or does that go against this thread? Just curious.
    I'm kind of curious myself, AGateFan.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Gemini. I despise that episode. Carter looked like an idiot. O’Neill looked like an idiot, Teal'c and all the airmen around him looked like idiots. Thor even got into the action and looked like a fool. Fifth wasn’t too swift either for a supra intelligent robot that knows his betrayal.

Anyway, I didn’t like the ep. It was just too filled with utterly unbelievable stupidity I couldn’t get past it. There weren’t even any good one-liners to redeem it. Just nothing but badness.

I'm sorry, that’s just how I feel about it. I know others don't agree and some people really like the ep, I just don't. All other eps I can find something in them that I liked, but not that one (other then the acting, the acting was superb by everyone as always but if your handed mud you can make the nicest looking pie but its still mud).

Anyway pretty much every other ep, even ones I’m not big fans of, there is always something in them that’s good. Stargate is a great show with great actors and a great concept.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Sg-1: Gotta be Window of Oppurtunity just cuz it's hilarious and Moebius cuz it's gotta lot of action and character stuff.

SGA: Duet cuz it's very funny and The Defiant One, just a overall good story.
        Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Oh, boy! How can people can come up with just a couple of top fave episodes after 9 seasons?

I have lots LOTS of fave episodes, but if I were forced to choose the most fave, I'd have to go as follows (in no particular order, I'm just going mentally season by season):

Season 1:
          "Children of the Gods", "The Torment of Tantalus", "Solitudes", "There but for the Grace of God", "Within the Serpent's Grasp"

Season 2:
          "The serpent's lair", "The Tok'ra (parts 1 and 2)", "The fifth race", "A matter of time"

Season 3:
          "Legacy", "Point of View", "Jolinar's memories", "The Devil you know", "Urgo", "A hundred days", "Crystal Skull" and "Nemesis"

Season 4:
          "Small Victories", "Upgrades", "Window of Opportunity", "Tangent" and "Double Jeopardy".

Season 5:
          "48 hours" and "Meridian".

Season 6:
          "Redemption (parts 1 and 2)", "Abyss", "Allegiance", "Paradise Lost", "The changeling" and "Full Circle"

Season 7:
          "Fallen", "Homecoming", "Orpheus", "Lifeboat", "Enemy mine", "Evolution (parts 1 and 2)", "Heroes (parts 1 and 2)" and "Lost City (parts 1 and 2)"

Season 8:
          "New order (part 2)", "Lockdown", "Zero Hour", "It's good to be king", "Reckoning (parts 1 and 2)" and "Threads".

Season 9:
          *ALL* episodes except for "The ties that bind" (I like it but it's not in my top fave list). Can't narrow it down more that that.

I actually have more fave episodes, but this list is my top top top fave. I can't shorten it more than I've already done. LOL

PS: just saw others are listing SGA's faves. I'm going to do that on another post

Comment

OK, here's my top top top fave episodes of SGA. Can't narrow it down more!

Season 1
            "Rising (parts 1 and 2)", "38 minutes", "Poisoning the well", "The storm", "The eye", "The Defiant One", "Before I sleep", "Letters from Pegasus", "The siege (parts 1 and 2)".

Season 2
            Absolutely ALL the episodes. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE every second of season 2.

Comment

Working...
            X