Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galadriel_freak
    how did you become a fan of the E-ville Aces? i lived there for two years and graduated high school in the area. I used to preform their halftime shows... most of my friends go to the school.

p.s. pistons rule!!
    To be honest, I loved the Purple Aces moniker and just started following the team.

Comment

[QUOTE=minigeek]Hi Joe,

Being Kosher, I don't like to eat a lot of crow. But what the hey. Here goes.

I was skeptical as heck about this "totally new direction" stuff you guys were touting for season nine. Really, mumbling to myself like Hermiod. But after Avalon part one and Avalon part two, I think I really have to say I think you guys are doing a fine, no, make that pretty darn amazing job with the story arc this year. And the acting. And the effects. Hat's off to you, really. With a TV show budget, Rainmaker's really pulling off some wicked amazing sh...stuff..this year.

But on to my question(s)...

1. Did Carter have anything to do with the modifications that were made to the Daedelus? Or is that something we're going to find out more about during the crossover episode(s)?
      <snip>

The major contributions to the Daedalus were made by the Asgard. As for the crossover episode - its called Grace Under Pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
        Joe - I notice that you have been skipping quite a few questions in your last few visits is this a concious decision or are you pressed for time and just skipping around? Do you plan to go back to address some of the skipped questions or will you just continue on from where you left off? Thanks.
        I skip questions if:

1. I can't answer the question for obvious reasons.
        2. I've already answered the question.
        3. I mistakenly overlook the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss
          I see that in your blog that there is a new Atlantis opening credits sequence, what about SG-1? And when and where will it/they be used (upcoming episodes on SciFi, syndication, foreign market, DVDs)?
          There will be a new one minute SG-1 opening credit sequence as well. Eventually.

Comment

Hello Joe,

In the TV Zone magazine - Stargate Special there is a picture of Daniel and Sam they are running through some green vegetation with what looks to be a fire coming up behind them on the left. They're wearing black SG-1 uniforms, Daniel is wearing a bandana and Sam is wearing a cap. They are both carrying P90's. There's another picture of Sam, same clothing, walking alone near the edge of a forest, speaking into her radio. (If you look close enough, you can see someone in camoflage in the shadows.)

Do you know which episode these images are from?

Thanks.

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              To quote from my recent blog entry:

"The back half of Atlantis sees some surprising revelations about the wraith, the return of a former adversary, and a script, being written by Carl Binder, called "Michael", which focuses on a couple of days in the life of one of the expedition's unknown and unheralded members." Its a story about one of the many unsung members of the expedition.
              What do you mean by back half of Atlantis?

Will there be eps about other unsung members?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions - much appreciated
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                I skip questions if:

1. I can't answer the question for obvious reasons.
                2. I've already answered the question.
                3. I mistakenly overlook the question.

Joe,
                You haven't answered this question yet; it has been asked before and I hope you don't mistakenly overlook it. Why was it decided NOT to explain on screen why Jack decided to leave the SGC, what his new job is and otherwise give some sort of recognition/decent farewell to the character's contributions to SG-1?

Thanks.

Comment

A couple (linked) questions regarding the timing relation between SG-1 Season 9 and SGA Season 2:

"The Siege, part 2" & "part 3" apparently occur during or just after the Avalon/Origin 3-parter (as the Daedalus only just left and such). then, the next SGA episode, "The Intruder", we see the Daedalus headed home while the crew gated back to Earth, and then after some period of time endured the 18 day trip back to Pegasus.

Sooo...this would imply several episodes of SG-1 occur before we chronologically catch-up to the second episode of SGA. Has it been established how many episodes of Season 9 transpire until that happens?

And, following that train of thought, that would mean when the Daedalus returns to Earth, Daniel would have a second chance to venture to Atlantis- so will the reason why Daniel didn't catch the "second flight out" be addressed?

Comment

Hey I was wondering if you could tell me how the wraith reproduce. I believe there are females I think the redheaded one in the 2nd episode of season one was a female, and I know we might learn about some more in this season of SGA. Will we see another wraith female or see young wraith?

<snip>
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 30 July 2005, 07:22 PM. Reason: 2 questions

Comment

question.. in origins.. when daniel and jack were talking.. i know that this scene was a moment to show how strong their friendship was built over the years, the things they did that made a difference, and suddenly its been realized time flew by so fast.. but what did daniel mean when he said "yea, but didn't you feel that was because we had someone looking out for us" so who is that someone? is he talking about the ancients.. the old group meaning hammond? or even oneill?- meaning he was always the person everyone could depend on no matter what, but now that he is home world security he doesn't go through the stargate anymore to watch their backs.. well so far we presume so..

Tofuchef.

Comment

Joe,

It's been hard for me to get a handle on Mitchell. His character hasn't been consisten, imo, going from stoic and uncertain and enthusiastic in the first ep to cocky and southern and casual in Origin. Yet, it's somewhat hard to tell what he's like because he's had such a small part in the last two eps. Question: When can we expect to see his character more fleshed out? Which ep or eps will feature him a little more?

Comment

Hello Sir,

I was just wondering....
                          Why was Jack so darn sad in his 'visits' in S9?

And just wanted to say, overall i think SG-1 and Atlantis are looking great so far this season!

Comment

Hey Mr. Malozzi
                            In your most recent blog you said that in the back half of SG1 there will be a loss of an ally did you mean a specific person or and entire race of people?

Comment

Hi Joe,

I've been wondering...will there ever be an episode made up entirely of cast bloopers? Not like on the Behind the Stargate specials you guys have - but like an episode of plain 'ol bloopers, past and present?
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Hi Joe,

I understand there are a number of fan bases at Gateworld, each liking or disliking certain elements of Stargate SG-1. My question is do you ever visit other threads to get a better understanding how each group feels about this new show?

Thanks for your time,
                                Ann

Comment

Working...
                                X