Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[snip] how soon can you bring Vala back?
    Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 10:01 PM.
    lee

Comment

Joe,

Congrats on an awesome season opener. I loved, loved LOVED Avalon pt1. Please tell us that we'll get more then just six measley episodes of the wonderful Vala!

Elbereth

Comment

Viva La Season 9!

Amazingly awesome season opener.

Bring on more.

When will you bring Vala back?

Comment

Joe, Congratulations to you and everybody for an awesome season opener, I just loved it and I can't wait for more!!! Everybody was amazing. Same goes for SGA.
          I also liked how you kept Sam "in the action". Will we see more of those "small appearances" before she is back full time?
          Again, Congrats, and keep up the good work!
          Last edited by Dani76; 14 November 2005, 04:00 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Well it looks like everything I was going to say has been covered. So, what they all said.

I can't wait to see who the "much loved, sorely missed" characters are. Care to give any small hints?

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              As for your guess. You're not even in the same galaxy.

See, and I didn't even need a stargate!

Yeah, after discussing it with some other people I thought I might be off-base, but if it is who I think it is ... well, nothing bad better happen to this person.

promise?

SueS

Comment

[snip] Now that the first episode has been aired in the States, can you tell us something more about it? Like a particular difficult scene, some behind the scenes. Whatever you can add now after the airing.
                Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Hi, Joe.

Since we've already seen in S8 just how much Jack hates being stuck behind a desk, why did TPTB decide, of all the things they could have had him doing now, to put him behind an even *bigger* desk with an even *smaller* chance of getting out from behind it? Seems to be to be tremendously disrespectful of the character we've all come to know and love. Why couldn't he have become Ambassador to the Asgard or something where he could be active?
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

[snip]
                    WHAT'S HERMOID SAYING WHEN HE CURSES ON BOARD THE DAEDULUS?
                    Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Hi joe

Will Carter be in command of SG-1 in Season 9.
                      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Hi Joe,

[snip] what the heck is going on with Jack and Sam? You leave us with "Always" and fishing at the end of S8 and now what???

Thanks
                        Lynn
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 08:25 PM.

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Joe,

[snip] Mitchell comes across to me as being a younger version of O’Neill. His mannerisms and several comments made me think “that’s Jack” was that the writer’s intention?

Thanks for your time!
                          Ann
                          Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Ello Joe!

I love what you did with The Siege III and about the
                            Spoiler:
                            hug in The Siege III,
                            does that mean that there's a possiblilty that there *could* be a personal relationship between John and Elizabeth in the near future? Oh and since Jack dialed to an eight symboled address in The Fifth Race, does that mean that we'll be seeing more Asgard on Atlantis?

And one last question, are you ever gonna send Daniel to Atlantis?

Anyway, thanks for your time!
                            xkawaiix
                            Last edited by xkawaiix; 19 July 2005, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Joe:

Have O'Neill and Carter, after thier 8+ years of service to their country and in saving the world/galaxy/alien worlds/Jaffa/Asgard/SGC/numerous SG Teams, while under enemy fire and while being wounded and/or killed and brought back to life, umpteen times for the past 8 of those years, both received the Congressional Medal of Honor and if not why not?
                              Last edited by binkpmmc; 17 July 2005, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

[snip] is Daniel EVER going to make it to Atlantis? Together with Vala, of course...
                                Last edited by Madeleine; 16 July 2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X