Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe:

This may be too personal, but I was wondering if you would explain the origin of your last name. In my mind I had always thought Mallozzi with a long O, like low, and Michael and Chris pronounced it with a short O, like lozenge. Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

What does Teal'c do with his free time? Has there ever been a show where we see his home on earth? Does he live on the base? Does the lunch lady in the comissary ever give him extra potato salad, cause she thinks he's cute? You know...stuff like that. I think you should have an episode where comedian Monique guest stars as the lunch lady. C'mon...it would be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        Probably, but I don't really know. However, I do know that the new Harry Potter book comes out in 3 days.
        Joe, can you give us any spoilers on the new Harry Potter book?
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I speak English, French, and Italian - and some Japanese and Cantonese.
          Nay ho ma...?
          Nay sek gong kok yu ma?
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            Nay ho ma...?
            Nay sek gong kok yu ma?
            Joe; is she allowed to say those things in your thread?
            Last edited by Kliggins; 13 July 2005, 11:20 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Joe,

will we ever see the return of the nox? also, will we ever learn more about that alliance of 4 great races?
              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Hey Joe!

Rather odd question (aren't they always)

How many countries have you been to?
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Haven't watched BSG.

The Ancients are very particular about what an "descended" human can and cannot remember. Check out The 4th Horseman I and II.

Mmm, since Daniel is the only "descended" human I know (last time I check Orlin was an alien or an Ancient), does this mean that Daniel being a "descended" human will play a significant role in this story?

Finally, no question here, just wanted to send my congratulations for the emmy nominations.

Special Visual Effects for a Series: "Stargate Atlantis: Rising," Sci Fi; "Stargate-SG1: Reckoning (Part 2)," Sci Fi.

Main Title Theme Music: "Stargate Atlantis," SCI FI.

SueS

Comment

Hi Joe,

I have heard that Stargate has some new sets for SG-1 but my question is: Will Atlantis also be using some of the new sets also?

Thank you for your time in answering our questions.

Comment

Now that the opening credits for Atlantis have been nominated for an Emmy....do you think they will reconsider the full length version now?
                      Last edited by DelTrax1; 14 July 2005, 04:48 PM.
                      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

hi, joe,

i'm reading in your most recent blog (july 13th) that you're really enjoying south park. i LOVE this show, and the first ep i watched was cartman having that alien probe up his butt. and the second ep i watched was the christmas ep, with mr hanky. (i won't even try to explain mr hanky to non-south park peeps ). oh, is the ring tone you have, 'kyle's mom is a b*tch' song?

anyhoo, my question (finally)... do you know if anyone else in the cast is into south park? i'm especially wondering if amanda is.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Joe, I have always wondered about lord Yu? Why was lord Yu so diffrent from the other goulds? In fact he showed compassion towards Tealc once in the episode "the warrior" and spared his life and you explain that he was the only gould that didnt pretended tobe a god but more like an all powerful emporer. He was also progressive in ancient china by introducing laws and unifying the country. Yes he wasnt a nice guy, but he wasnt a hitler type guy more like a fidel castro type. I always thought that you and the writers were going to explain that there was more to Lord Yu then meets the eye. I always thought he was a Tokra that gone rouge or during the time when Tokra and gould split philsophically he took a route not quite Tokra but also note quite gould. Could you please explain why Lord Yu even before he went alittle bit crazy was more progressive then other goulds?

thankyou

Comment

Joe, why did we see so little of Carson Beckett in the latter half of SGA, and so far I do not see him listed as a guest on any of Season 2 Episodes? I really like him and hope we'll be seeing more of him.

Comment

Hey Joe!

I know I've just asked a question a few posts back, but I have another question for you.

Regarding Threads and Moebius. How did you feel about the 'resolution' of the Jack and Sam storyline, not as a Producer or a writer, but as a Shipper? If you're happy with the end of that plot arc, does that mean you're certain Sam and Jack are now together, all be it in a 'hush-hush-and-kept-almost-secret' relationship?

Thanks!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks, but what about I am sure I did not see much of him in the last half of season one. Seems like we saw a lot more of Zelinski.

Comment

Working...
                                X