Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
    Joe,

I've heard from the last convention that Ben Browder is giving away dialogue to other characters. Is Mitchell going to be the strong silent type? I'm a little worried that he won't be talking very much in the eps.

Believe me - Mitchell will be doing plenty of talking this season.

Comment

Hi Mr. Mallozzi

Will the Asgard help SG-1 fight the Ori and since the Go'uld have been diminished what are the Asgards relationship to Earth concerning the alliance treaty?

Can't wait till the new season starts. Keep up the Great work.
      Last edited by jree; 13 July 2005, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        Beachhead. La atmósfera del planeta es muy tóxica.
        Hi Joe, how many languages are you fluent at?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Hi Joe, how many languages are you fluent at?
          I speak English, French, and Italian - and some Japanese and Cantonese.

Comment

Hi Mr. Malozzi,

I have a question regarding production. I know that you're sometimes short on money to do what you really want to do. And I was wondering why, if it's the case, did you go for some big names like Beau Bridges and Lou Gossett Jr. Someone less renowned would have cost a lot more, even though bringing less fame to a show, which is famous all by himself.

Thanks for the time you spend answering our questions.
            sigpic
            There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
            If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
            If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
            If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Mr Mallozzi
              You said previously that Tok'ra will be in season 9 can you tell us anyone who will playing one and what they will be doing.
              i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Joe - Who, Carter or Mitchell, is the ranking military officer? (I know they are both Lt. Colonel's.)

Thanks.

Comment

I speak English, French, and Italian - and some Japanese and Cantonese.
                  thank you .... wow .... bows to greatness ...
                  Hi Joe, ok, I can figure out why the first three languages but what got you interested in learning Japanese and Cantonese
                  Last edited by gatebee; 13 July 2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

i think u missed my question so i'll try again...
                    about the asgards. if you think about it aren't the asgards pretty much weak, since they have small puny little bodies. i mean to build their colonies and motherships.. they would need machines of some type to build other machines to build other things.. so pretty much if the machines that builts everything for them suddenly dissappears.. wouldn't that makes the asgard pretty useless? i just don't see them capable of lifting anything above 10 pounds. and on another subject with the asgards. In the episode the fifth race we see one of the asgards use his hand clear oneills mind.. what else can that hand do?.. oh yea im not picking on the asgards.. i love them, just wondering

Comment

There are through-lines running through most of the episodes this upcoming season. Some are more arc-driven than others. Those I would classify as true stand-alones would be: The Ties That Bind, Ex Deus Machina, Collateral Damage, and Ethon.
                      But, if Daniel and Vala are "bound" together in The Ties That Bind because of what happens to them in Avalon 1&2, then how is it a stand-alone?

Thanks.

SueS

Comment

Hi Joe

So far from all the spoilers I have read there has been mention of episode that deals with exploring city of Atlantis it self are there any episode in the second half of the season that deal with that like “Hot Zone” in season 1.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Hi, Joe!

In Season 7, two of my favorite episodes were "Grace" and "Death Knell". Are there any episodes this season where Lt.Col. Carter is in similiar situations?

Thanks!

Token ~

Comment

Joe - this is a direct quote from your interview recently published at another forum site: "given his position as the new team leader". Will Carter be demoted to 2IC of the team she was most recently leader of or will she and Mitchell be equals? If Carter is demoted to 2IC what is the stated reason?

Comment

So far, no Carter hand-to-hand fighting. Come to think of it, what was the last episode in which we did see Carter hand-to-hand?
                              Well...someone mentioned the flying tackle of Ha'rak in "Homecoming," but there's also Sam whacking the NID operatives in "Prometheus."

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Believe me - Mitchell will be doing plenty of talking this season.
                                Chris and Michael mentioned at the Burbank Con that Ben liked to do his own stunts, but wouldn't mind having a "dialogue double" instead of a stunt double. Would you confirm or deny this? Thanks again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X