Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

would it be possible to get Claudia and Amanda's commentary for "Beachhead" when it's released on DVD?

Comment

Joe,

Do MGM stop Sci-fi's decisions if there are not happy and did they agree with the opening credits. I was looking forward to see the new cast in the opening sequence. And it adds more quality to the show.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Mr. M.

Many of us feel that both the actors, as well as fans, are getting the shaft with the cutting of the opening credits.

Do the actors of SG1 and SGA have anything in their contracts in regards to their recognition status in the opening credits, and would that have leverage in returning the themes to the shows?

*Its a longshot. .but had to ask*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Have you seen Garden State? It's one of the best movie's I've ever seen.
          Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Hey joe!

Is there any preliminary information about either the SG1 or Atlantis finales, such as an episode title or some little tidbit of what they might be about?
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Hi Mr. Mallozzi, thanks for fielding questions from the rabble .

How far afield do you go to film locations for the show (aside from the obvious Washington DC and Cheyenne Mountain)? I guess I'm wondering how far out you go in BC (e.g. east to Hope or Kelowna, west to Whistler, etc.)?

Thanks!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Hi again Joe,

Not sure if this has been asked yet - I just recently thought about it. A simple way to cream the Wraith. (that could always lead to some catastrophe or another that ends up spinning a bigger web than anyone knows how to get out of) Is it possible that somehow, the Aschen are pulled back into the story and create or are made to create a sort of genetic Wraith insecticide which attacks only Wraith DNA? I mean, is anything along those lines possible where we are in Atlantis right now you think?
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Probably this is a moot question with the new credits, but what the hey. Reports at the Burbank con said Ben Browder will be listed first in the credits. Will his name go above the title like RDA's was, or is it just first after the title?
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

hi, joe,

here's something i've been thinking about for a while. some eps/scenes you guys write can be taken more than one way. example: were sam's hallucinations in grace all because of her concussion, or were the aliens aboard the other ship manipulating her? and was grace herself all from sam's mind? so my question: do you guys write these things purposely like that (so ppl can make up their own minds - or how 'they want' it to be), or are you surprised by some of the eps/scenes that ppl have misinterpreted? maybe a combo of both?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe

a quick question about an old episode. In The Warrior we have been debating.....was K'tano/Imhotep a goauld who pretended to be first prime or did the snake take his own first prime as host to hide, presumably removing the first prime's primta to take up residence himself ?
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yo Joe like Both atlantis and Sg1. i have severel questions.

1 With RDA Leaving Will He still executive Produce SG1 or is he Quiting that Too or will he still have a say in the Show (My Brother in law told me that RDA will still have a say over SG1 But i want to know from the person who makes the show if this is true)?

<snip extra questions>

Any ways keep up the good work and tell mike dave And Ben that there freaking awsome.
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 12 July 2005, 01:06 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=FoolishPleasure]Mr. M.
                          Many of us feel that both the actors, as well as fans, are getting the shaft with the cutting of the opening credits.
                          QUOTE]

And the Producers and Executive Producers (apart from Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright) apparently don't get their names up front either! This is a very sad day!

At least we should be grateful that the actors and actress get their names up front.

Joe, do you think that big business has too much control over the creative side of shows these days?

SD
                          Last edited by silly_doggie; 15 July 2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I was really sorry to hear about the 10 second opening, as I guess all of you are, too. It will defintely take something away from the show, very bad decision, in my opinion, but moving on.......

Are you guys as excited and enthusiastic about the new season as all of us fans are? I think all the changes will energize and re-charge the show, and all my group of Stargate friends are thrilled about the "new" show. Do you guys get into the excitement, or is just "another day at the office"?

Best wished for a great season!
                            EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Hi Joe I think this question was never asked before but why did you kill off the georgeous Teryl Rothery, Janet character in Sg1. She would have been perfect for Stargate Atlantis. Teryl I think deserved her spot on Stargate Atlantis, and she would have fit in perfectly in the cast and storyline. I think you should have kept her alive, and it would have been more fitting for all of her years on sg1 tobe a main character in Atlantis? It was a shame and a waste to get rid of her.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Can you tell me more about the character that William B. Davis will be portraying and in which episodes he will appear? He was great on the X-Files.

Comment

Working...
                                X