Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace
    Hey Joe,

In "Redemption II", we give the Russians the plans for the F-302 and BC-303 and in "Disclosure" Colonel Chekov signals that the Russians want to build a BC-303 as soon as the Americans have finished the testing on the Prometheus so that they may build one with all the problems worked out and so it is cheaper.

So my question is will we be seeing a Russian BC-303 any time soon?

Ace
    In time, we probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Hi Joe,

in his interview for Stargate Magazine #5 (one of the Scapers was nice enough to re-type the whole interview and post it at one of "Farscape" boards) Ben said: "I can tell you that if it were up to me I'd have more screen time with Claudia on this show, because I like working with her and spending time with her. She's an amazing actress, and Vala is a fantastic character. But Vala's main relationship is with Daniel Jackson. That's been slightly disappointing for me..." - can we hope for Vala/Mitchell scenes this season? Or in season 10?
      Sure. If Vala comes back, you can bet she'll have the opportunity to work her way under everyone's skin.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        ... As for O'Neill returning before season's end - I think its unlikely. But then again, I thought season 9 was a longshot.
        Does that mean that O'neill is certain to be in the season's finale?

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
          Hi Joe,

In what episodes will we be seeing Gary Jones this year? He was great in Heroes, Zero Hour, and Endgame to name a few episodes and it would be grea to see more of him. Will he be doing more than just calling out the chevrons locking (maybe go off world)?
          We will definitely be seeing more of Gary this year. But no plans for him to head off-world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            Hi Joe

Keep up all the hard work on Stargate - can't wait for the new season and characters. My question is regarding old characters.

Q: Will Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Pierce or Major Griff be returning in Season 9? Those three characters were great SGC team members who I would like to see again, Reynolds also seems to have grown more respect for SG-1 and Pierce was a great team leader of SG-15 in Season 6.
            - A name that isn't on the list (that should be) will be popping up on Atlantis in season 2.
            Last edited by Skydiver; 27 June 2005, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
              so when eps. 6 rolls along and beard is gone guessing no reason why he all of a sudden had to shave it lol!

sorry not letting it go with 'what beard' lol!

its like all of a sudden short hair at the end of season 2 and no reason why he got it cut in fact the sg members were not surprized by it!

and how goes that singing eps. we getting that in season 9 or season 10 lol
              Well Michael shaved the beard off halfway through an episode - and since we shoot episodes out of sequence, inserting an 11th hour explanation doesn't really cut it. Will you notice? Let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                Joe,

in an interview a few months ago Damian Kindler said that he hadn't seen "Farscape", 'cause he hasn't borrowed DVDs from you yet. Have you lent him "Farscape" DVDs already and how he likes it?
                Loved Farscape. Damian has yet to request the DVD's.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Mr. M.

Is the NID/Trust now totally ka-put? Or will those snakes rear their ugly heads again. . .including our fav detested character - Kinsey?
                  Chances are they may still be kicking around.

Comment

Would love to bring Little Jack back if we find the right story. Though I have to wonder - with O'Neill gone, will this character be lost on new viewers?
                    Although O'Neill is gone, the others are there to fill in the back story. It would be great to bring 'Little Jack' back, Michael Welch got all of O'neill's mannerisms to a T. It'd fun to see him.

Question. Are we ever going to see Cassie again? Now that Janet is gone (sob by the way) is she just going to dissappear from the Stargate universe. I sure hope not. He's an idea, Cassie and 'Little Jack' are about the same age right. They both know about the Stargate for obvious if not individual reasons, so maybe team them up for a fun episode, maybe running away together and the rest of the old SG1 ( Sam,Daniel and Teal'c) off looking for them.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                      do you know how the rest of the cast is going to celebrate?? and i mean stargate and atlantis cast, will the do anything on july 15th other then some at cons lol!
                      I dont' know. We're all on hiatus and we don't get SciFi Channel up here.

Comment

Joe, I heard that Ben Browder will be at Comic Con to do the Stargate panel. Will you be on the panel as well? And do you know who else will be going to Comic Con from the show?

Comment

Joe - speaking of Farscape (I loved it too).

Fran Buller (aka Mrs. Ben Browder) played a number of interesting roles on that series. Mainly under a lot of latex/makeup

Any chance she might be getting a memorable guest spot on SG-1?
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                            Desperate Measures, maybe? Fightin' off them ninjas!
                            That was good--I also recall her doing a great flying tackle on Anubis' Jaffa in "Homecoming."

I really like Lou Gossett Jr. Will he be working mostly with CJ/Teal'c or will he work with the rest of the team too?

Comment

I'd say none of the above. Hello? Dr. Lee?
                              Since you brought up Dr. Lee, can you tell us why he's not cooling his heals at Area 51 or at least fired after directly disobeying the orders of Major Carter in Paradise Lost? He should have had his you-know-what kicked from the SGC to Othala for behaving like that to a superior. I know he's not military, but in a military organization, even civilian employees are expected to follow orders.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Thanks for coming here to asnwer questions and thanks for a wonderful show!

Can you tell us anything about the relationships (and I don't mean ships) between Sam and Mitchell, Sam and Landry, and Sam and Dr. Lam? Does Sam interact with these characters on a regular basis, and does she have a history with any of them?

Comment

Working...
                                X