Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red_Rabbit
    First off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to talk with us. With that done I have two questions that might be looking to far ahead but I was still wondering if you had any idead on either of them.

1) Are you planning story arcs that could carry into 1 or even 2 more seasons?

2) Like Michael Shanks, do you think that if there were to be a season 10 RDA might want to come back to a full time role?

1) Hopefully the elements we're introducing in this 9th season will arc over several more seasons.

2) I would say...no.

Comment

Originally posted by pie
      Have you checked out Broken Saints?
      Yes. Brooke Burgess, the project's Creator/Writer/Director/Producer is a friend. He is a very talented, very creative, incredibly focused guy. Broken Saints is amazing and available now on DVD so, if you get the chance, do pick it up. Also, if you happen to be in Vancouver this summer, check out Anime Evolution at the SFU campus where Brooke and his team will be making an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        NFL and NCAA College Basketball are my favorite spectator sports.

Favorite NFL team - The same as Chris Judge: Raiders!
        Thanks for answering! The Raiders though??? How do you feel about Randy Moss going there?

And, to keep this a little more on topic, a bunch of people were wondering how long it takes before a person can be hit with a zat blast a second time without dying.

I hope that wasn't asked before...

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Joe,

In a recent SFX article costume designer Christine Mooney mentioned that Mitchell, Daniel and Teal'c will be wearing leather chaps(?) in a S9 episode.

Care to share which episode this might be and how the boys come to find themselves in leather?

thanks

*asking only as a public service to the "thunkers" on the forum*
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Well, so far we have the names and brief descriptions of 13 of the 20 episodes for Stargate. If you know the names of any of the remaining seven episodes, could you let us know what they are and perhaps give us a very brief description of them? (e.g. - Lifeboat - Daniel has a lot on his mind.) Are there any episodes in the second half that you are particularly looking forward to?

Also, will we be seeing Daniel's grandfather this season?

Thanks and take care,

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
              Well, so far we have the names and brief descriptions of 13 of the 20 episodes for Stargate. If you know the names of any of the remaining seven episodes, could you let us know what they are and perhaps give us a very brief description of them? (e.g. - Lifeboat - Daniel has a lot on his mind.) Are there any episodes in the second half that you are particularly looking forward to?

Also, will we be seeing Daniel's grandfather this season?

Thanks and take care,

SueS
              Yes, I would also like to know if there will be any plans to see his Grandpappy. I think that could make for a pretty good story witht he giant mist people.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Do you mean the personal shield that almost got McKay killed in season 1?
                Yes, what happened to it or them? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Joe !

One question : Can you tell us if the sword that we can see for example in this image will play a very important role in the Season 9 of Stargate SG-1 and if the sword's name is Excalibur , like in Arthurian mythologie ?

Thanks,
                  Bye,
                  Halowolf

Comment

Hello Mr. Mallozzi:

You just posted on your blog names of some new eps, could you tell us which ones are SG-1 and which ones Atlantis eps?

"Collaterol Damage" - (Is it Collaterol or Collateral?)
                    "Ripple Effect"
                    "Ethon"
                    "Critical Mass"
                    "Grace Under Pressure"
                    "Off the Grid"
                    "Stronghold"

"Off-world Ambassadors Story"
                    "Sister City"
                    "Genii Story"
                    "Charlie"
                    "Return of THAT Character Story"
                    Last edited by d3u5; 15 June 2005, 12:34 PM.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

has pdl quit writing? No eps so far mention him as writer, only as director

Comment

I have been following that for years. Greg Anderson is Papa Tui on BS. Is he a similar Character on Stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Hi Joe:

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions. My question is a follow-up to your previous statement. Will we have any episodes dealing with SG-1's member's personal lives--in particular Sam's?

At the moment, no stories dealing with Sam's personal life. To be perfectly honest, there's so much going on in their professional lives that we haven't really had the opportunity to explore their private worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                            Joe,

In a recent SFX article costume designer Christine Mooney mentioned that Mitchell, Daniel and Teal'c will be wearing leather chaps(?) in a S9 episode.

Care to share which episode this might be and how the boys come to find themselves in leather?

thanks

*asking only as a public service to the "thunkers" on the forum*
                            A follow up on that... Any chance of seeing Sam in her motorcycle leathers again?

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              Have you seen Samurai Champloo? It's fabulous...
                              Thank you for answering my question again! You're a champion!
                              Haven't seen it yet. I usually wait until all of the individual DVD's in the set come out before I start watching. I'm watching Samurai 7, Those Who Hunt Elves, and Chobits at the moment. Once they're done, I'll be moving on to Read or Die and Paranoia Agent.

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyManiacalGater
                                Hey Joe -

There's already been a query on this thread about any upcoming Sam/Teal'c friendship moments. I'd like to expand that question to whether there are any Daniel/Teal'c scenes for us to look forward to. I've always loved the warmth and respect I sense between those two, and would love to see more of it. Like some others, I've been a little nervous that many of the early season 9 spoilers seem to indicate Teal'c spending most of his time with the free Jaffa, and although I'm thrilled that Lou Gossett Jr. will be joining the cast on a recurring basis, I still want to see Teal'c with his SG1 "family."

Got Teal'c?
                                The team dynamics will be a little different at the beginning of season 9 given all of the changes that occurred at the end of season 8. But rest assured that the SG-1 family will be re-united.

Comment

Working...
                                X