Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Following up on this question: (I don't think this has been asked)will there be any scenes with Vala and Carter? If they overlap at all, I bet there could be some good interaction.
    thanks for your time.

Yup. Check out Beach Head.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      No plans for any romantic relations this season...so far.
      So far... Correct me if I'm wrong but I think, that Daniel and Vala don't know it yet, but they're just meant for each other

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        So far... Correct me if I'm wrong but I think, that Daniel and Vala don't know it yet, but they're just meant for each other
        Oh, here's hoping.

On to my question.

Joe, I was wondering. After the events of Reckoning 1 and 2 and Threads, is Daniel going to have any additional memories/knowledge about his time in Ascendedland, and if so, will those memories affect the storyline in any way?

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe Amanda knows more than we do. Seriously though - if you're referring to the French article I think you're referring to, that quote could be translated either of two ways. Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.
          Joe, you're evil. Cruel, even. Wicked and heartless. Throw us a frickin' bone here. You could even give Teal'c a line (such as when he and Carter were in the Al'Kesh and he asked about Pete). Have him ask her about the General. Five or six words!! She doesn't even have to answer him, just blush or something!

Nine frickin' years................................ !!)

M.G. (I watch Stargate because it's really cool sci-fi. No, really, I do. But c'mon!! Nine frickin' years........ !!)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.

1. Does this mean there won't be any comments from Carter or anyone else regarding who she may or may not have been hooking up with while she was away from the SGC?

2. In a Cult Times interview, regarding romantic relationships, Robert Cooper said, "there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on. It's more like seasons one and two, with big adventures and a lot more story-based stuff." Did feedback from fans who said they wanted to see less romance and more scifi adventure on the show factor into this decision, or was it solely because the show is moving in a new direction and you'll be busy enough as it is dealing with that?

3. Assuming that part of the reason S9 won't be delving into any of the character's romantic lives is because you'll be too busy introducing new characters and enemies and establishing those relationships and developing those storylines, does this mean that in the second half of S9, when things have been fairly well estalished, you might delve into some of the character's romantic/personal lives? If so, care to say whose romantic life you MIGHT be exploring, or whose romantic life you'd like to explore?

SueS

Comment

Yup. Check out Collateral Damage. I wrote the outline. Paul wrote the script.

Regarding the flashbacks in this ep, I understand Mitchell will be having flashbacks, but who else on SG-1 will be having flashbacks in this episode?

Any plans on doing any AU/Mirror, time-travel or clip shows this year?

SueS

Comment

Hey Joe,

Hmmmm, maybe this'll stump you... (Yeah right...)

"A Harcesis is a child born from two Goa'uld hosts. This is considered forbidden by the Goa'uld System Lords because the Goa'uld genetic memory is passed down to the offspring, making the child a threat. (Goa'uld reproduce their own kind asexually.) The Harcesis possesses all the knowledge of the Goa'uld who fathered it." - Taken straight from the Gateworld Omnipedia

If the Tok'ra are an offshoot of the Goa'uld, is it possible for two Tok'ra hosts to bear a child born with the genetic memory of the Tok'ra that sired the child? If so, will we ever see anything like that??

Comment

Dear Joe,

What's up with the Lucian Alliance ,who are they and will we be seeing them in season 9?

P.S. can you list all the episode titles of season 9 i n your order.

Comment

Dear Joe,

what's up with the Lucian Alliance, who are they and will we see them in season 9?

P>S> List all the episode titles of season 9 in your current order.

Comment

Hey Joe from what I've heard and read about the SGA episode Trinity it seems like some military people from Ronans homeworld survived is there any chance that they could be brought to Atlantis and help the people from Earth fight the Wraith. Since Ronans people are suppose to be skilled warriors.
                      Last edited by auenway; 13 June 2005, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Yup, I'm a huge anime fan. I have about 3000 DVDs in my collection.
                        Woah. (Off-topic post) I think I'll never have more than 100 DVDs in my life. How do you make sure you don't have three copies of the same anime movie? And have you rented extra space to store them? How many of your DVDs are in your office (instead of home)?
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

In preperation for the S9 premier I've been trying to bone up on Arthurian Mythology. I just finished Malory's "The Death of Arthur" and I was wondering if you had any suggestions about what I should read next.
                          -Five minutes sir?
                          -Oh Yeah.

Comment

Hi Joe,

another question on SG: Atlantis. Is there a chance that Sheppard will meet Chaya again?

Comment

Hello Joe, greetings from Belgium

I have a couple questions about SG-1.

1: I have always been wondering why there were never any Anubis Jaffa? (Ra's First Prime from the movie, the one with the dog helmet) they look awesome.

2: Why didnt the Tollan use their modified "nukes" on a goa'uld ha'tak?

3: I'd like a straight answer on this one hehe, will we EVER get to see furlings?

4: Would a Goa'Uld Ha'Tak beat a Wraith Hive ship? Or would Apophis/Anubis' mothership?

thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. And of course, keep up the great work, Stargate is and always will be the best show on television for me!

quick last note: please PLEASE do not bring the NID/Trust in Stargate: Atlantis, I find episodes with them in it to be extremely irritating.
                              http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit....d=ap1118527754

Daniel...go to your happy place! -Jack

Comment

Dear Mister Mallozzi:

Following the new rule with one (albeit multi-part) question:

What is the background and position of Dr. Bill Lee and will we be seeing him in S9? As a few examples: Daniel calls him an archeologist in Evolution, he's also a botanist (Zero Hour), "the best" at goa’uld bomb/crystal technology (Resurrection) and ends up being an alien firefly catcher (Prodigy). Since I don’t know of any doctorate in alien technology yet (though some of the SGC could be tenured professors by now) , what is his doctorate(s) in?

P.S. Just FYI, you gave me the worst ice cream craving from reading your blog!

And though I say it every time, thank you again for taking the time to be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X