Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,

is there an episode called "The Order" scheduled for Season 9? If so, what could you tell us about this episode because we don't know anything about it (storywise)...

Thanks
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      We know now that Sean Patrick Flannery will not be playing Orlin again in The Fourth Horseman I and II. Instead, the part will be played by the terrific Cameron Bright. How is this possible, you're no doubt asking. Well, there's a very good reason Orlin's appearance has changed...

So, Orlin returns as a 12 yr. old boy? Sounds to me like this is not just a case of having another actor play the part simply because SPF is not available. In a sense, this is a totally new character (i.e. Orlin as a child.) and the dynamics between Carter and Orlin as a child is going to be a lot different than the dynamics between Carter and Orlin as an adult.

So, did the idea of having Orlin return as a child come about as a result of not being able to get Sean Patrick Flannery or was this always part of the storylline?

Thanks for answering

SueS

Comment

Hi Mr M...

I loved the idea of AU Daniel as the English language teacher in Moebius... whose idea was it?
        It resonated with me in a big way...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

So, not sure I can ask this here but how'd the ice cream turn out, I'm interested in the recipe for the dark chocolate chunk one, sounds magnifcently yummy and decadent

Check out an excerpt of my SG-1 book on my blog..http://saqqarasblog.blogspot.com/
          http://www.atlantissgc.org/saqqara

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen

Again, the purpose of this thread is to ask questions of Joe, it is NOT for commenting on someone's choice of question or to answer those questions yourself.

Please repsect this thread and Joe's time and refrain from posting anything other than a question for him here.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

One of the spoilers on GW for The Fourth Horseman says "The episode will also see the return of Gerak (Louis Gossett, Jr.), with scenes taking place on the new Free Jaffa homeworld, Dakara." Does this mean Teal'c will be off-world when the plague hits? Is what's happening on Dakara connected to the plague storyline or a completely unrelated storyline?

Also, can you give us an idea of what Daniel and Mitchell will be doing in this ep? Will either one of them be affected by the plague?

Thanks again.

SueS

Comment

I dont think you reponded to my question but thats neither here or there

Anyways,

Hi Again Joe

Your answers are always helpfull

Do you know what the music at the end of Avatar is, its also in Reckoning and Threads, i really need to know, and i know that several others want to know as well!!

Thanks

S.G.C

P.S WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN STARGATE SG-1???

Comment

Hi Joe glad you are here,

Question or thought for you... someone mentioned if Daniel had the Ancient gene and you said if he did it would have been revealed long by now. Any thought or plans to introduce the gene therapy that was developed in Atlantis that the new troops recieved coming into The Siege to Daniel or any of SG-1?

Comment

Mr Mallozzi, I have a deeply philosophical,thought provoking, intelegent question that concerns stargate. It has been of constant debate with me and my friends who watch stargate. If you could settle this once and for all, it would be greatly appreciated. Tanks !

The Question is: If JAck Oneill and John SHepered got into a fight, who would win?

Comment

Now that advanced human technologies, such as the Prometheus and naquadah reactors, have found their niche of Stargate will we see any new man-made tech in common use at the SGC?
                      -Five minutes sir?
                      -Oh Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        To be perfectly honest, we would have to pay any actor for an appearance on the show, no matter how small a scene. We may have the occasional O.S. conversation (or one-sided phone conversations with O'Neill) but it doesn't make much sense to simply have him appear a la Chrissy from Three's Company's second (third?) season.
                        I'm a little confused here. If RDA (or presumably any other actor) works for one or two days on scenes which are then scattered thruout, say, ten episodes, he is paid the same as if he works for two months on ten episodes?

If so, I can see where that is a budgeting problem, and with the presumably expensive hiring of the new cast deepsixes attempts to retain a lot of the "old" stargate flavor by those of us who fear our favorite show is disappearing.

Comment

I am not sure if this has been asked before but...I am pretty sure it hasn't.

Can an Ancient Ascended have to go through a Stargate or can they maintain themselves in space? And do you answer personal messages?

thanks
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Hi Joe... What's up? I was wondering if the Pegasus Galaxy Stargates are made of Naquadah or from a different material. Where did the Ancients get their supply of Naquadah since we haven't seen any mining facilities? I appreciate that you take time out of your schedule to answer our questions. You my boy now. Peace man.
                            Last edited by AncientOne; 31 May 2005, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Yay for Joe! Keep up the excellent work! Enough chit-chat. Onto the question.

I saw somewhere that you like anime (which boosted you like a BILLION points on my personal cool-dar). Are there any animes in particular, if any, that have had an influence on SG-1? As a kind of add-on, do you read/like manga (comic books) and have any of those had an affect on Stargate?

And this isn't really a question, but next time you see Chris Judge tell him to come back to Oregon!! *quackquack*
                              Last edited by weaselgirl; 01 June 2005, 10:13 AM. Reason: stupid n00b. (^^)b yay for me....
                              "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Comment

Since we are meeting a new enemy in S9 will we be meeting any new allies? If so, can you tell us about them? (i.e. when do we meet them? what are they like? etc.)

Also, will we be seeing any of our old allies? (Asgard, Nox, Tok'ra?) I know we're seeing Orlin in The Fourth Horseman, but what about Shifu?

Thanks

SueS
                                Last edited by SueS; 01 June 2005, 04:30 AM. Reason: edited to add text

Comment

Working...
                                X