Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    What was Walter going to ask Baal when Jack finally showed up?
    "Would you like a cup of coffee while you're waiting?" I'm not sure. That one is a question for RCC.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
      Could you by any chance confirm the information that Jason Momoa will be playing Ronon Dex?
      By now you already know. Jason Momoa will be playing the role of "Runner" Ronan Dex in the second season of Stargate: Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        Joe,
        I have no clue as to whether you've been asked before, but In the last few episodes of SG1 where you dropping hints or not for us shippers?
        I'm just wanting to resolve that......

thanks
        --Tan
        Dropping hints? Nope. I think things were pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          Joe, level with me here dude, when are we going to see Sam and Jack together finally, after eight years of keeping us guessing are u really going to keep us guessing till the end
          They finally got to go fishing together. Finally. After 8 long years!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            In number 4, he was referring to how only two of the planet's from Old Weir's list in "Before I Sleep" were shown/mentioned. He wanted to know what happened to the other three.
            The other addresses came up empty. But, of course, that hasn't dissuaded them from continuing their search.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              Dropping hints? Nope. I think things were pretty obvious.
              So...they're DEFINITELY together.

....yes/no?

Any other answer will serve to confuse me

*looks over at school coursework*

see!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Mitchell will be commanding SG-1 at the beginning of season 9 because Carter will not be around. It isn't a matter of having selected him OVER her.

Thank-god for that!
                Signed
                Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                  can i hav Joe Mallozzi's email if anyone has it please because i have an idea that he might want to know about

Please email:
                  [email protected] (not a web page it's "jacko_" also)
                  if anyone knows it
                  Thanks
                  I'm afraid that you can't send Joe (or anyone else on the show) anything remotely close to story ideas. It's a-potentially- massively ugly legal issue.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I Have recently watched the pilot episode "CHILDREN OF THE GODS" again and, again, I have a question about it, but this time I know who to ask.

When Apophis comes through the gate, it shuts down. After the firefight, Apophis retreats through the gate. How did Apophis dial/open the gate???
                    Signed
                    Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

With all the new people being added, won't the original character's performances be diluted (i.e., I see LT Ford's character is being downsized)? With too many characters, how are you going to develop the chemistry and characterizations?
                      Sasdi

Comment

Joe, question regarding S9

Spoiler:
                        Is this force field that Daniel and Vala are bound together by in The Ties That Bind part of the five story arc that Claudia Black is in, or it just for this one episode? By the way, this episode sounds great, I can't wait to see it.

Also, can you tell us who wrote the S9 opener, and maybe give us a general idea of what it's about.

Thanks,

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          thanks for stopping by Joe

It's been a lot of fun to read your answers.

I was wondering, i know you guys start taping soon....any teasers you can give us as to the first few eps for atlantis or stargate? episode names or snippits?

What can we look forward to in June/July???
                          Well, we started shooting both shows this week and the dailies look great. We're very excited about the stories we're telling (and will be telling), and equally excited about the terrific job the casts of both shows are doing (both established and new faces).

Atlantis will kick things off with Siege III, written by Martin Gero, Directed by Martin Wood, and Produced by Brad Wright. The hive ships have arrived and Atlantis is up against. How the heck will they get out of this one? Provided the base is not obliterated at episode's end, we'll be moving on to Intruder, written by Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi, Directed by Peter DeLuise, Produced by Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi. The events of Siege III are going to have wide-raging effects, effecting both individuals and Atlantis as a whole - new faces, a new dynamic, and...an intruder. Runner, written by Robert C. Cooper, will introduce a new character to the Atlantis universe: Ronon Dex. Don't mess with him (I warned you).

SG-1 will start things off with a wee three-parter we're calling Avalon I, II, and III, written by Robert C. Cooper, directed by Andy Mikita, Produced by Robert C. Cooper. Introducing a Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell, General Henry Landry, a challenge for Daniel on two fronts, a dilemma for Teal'c, the return of an old friend (?), a couple of major revelations regarding the Ancients, a fearsome new villain...to name just a few things. Then, its The Ties That Bind, written by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, Directed by Wil Waring, Produced by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie which will see Daniel trying to deal with a...uh...annoyingly persistent little problem.

Between the stories we have in the works (and by "the works", I mean bare bone notions), and the scripts we have in the works, we've got a little over half the episode for each show slotted. Spanking new writer/co-executive producer Carl Binder has hit the ground running (Don't believe me? Check out Aurora), old-new writer/producer Martin Gero is already working on his third script (and his first SG-1 scripts after Siege III and Duet). Perennial fan favorite Damian Kindler is working on his first SG-1 script after finishing up work on the Atlantis episode Trinity. And, of course, the rest of us are keeping busy as well. Some of the episodes that will be seeing the light of day (but some of the episode titles that won't) include: The Clone/Not the Clone Story, Ex Deux Machina, Remembrance of Things Past, and Beachhead.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Joe-I'm watching "Heros" and the speech Badwin does about the "Miracle of Birth" is hilarious! As a mother of three, who came up with the this dialogue?
                            Robert Cooper wrote Heroes I and II and came up with that partciular run. However, from what I understand, he was inspired by a member of his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I would also like to say thanks for stopping by and taking the time to answer our seemingly neverending questions.

However, I think I am supposed to ask a question so... Any chance of seeing Mary Steenburgen in a cameo or guest shot as sort of an ironic twist now that Jack O'Neill may or may not be at Cheyenne Mountain on a regular basis.
                              No to Mary. Maybe to Dixon and the aliens from Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                Hi Joe.

Firstly - thanks so much for taking the time to answer questions over here, it's really interesting to read the answers.

And to my question, which is about Threads and Moebius [spoilers]

There a discussion going on that I was hoping you could clear up about the timelines.

Considering all the meddling with the timelines there's talk about how this has affected the show or if it really has/will.

Is the timeline from the end of Moebius Part 2 and leading into SG1 S9/SGA S2 a similar but subtley different timeline from the one we've been watching for the past eight seasonsor is it the same timeline we've all been watching, with the end of Threads and most of Moebius Parst 1 and 2 are an alternate timeline(s) used to tell the story much like how we saw 2010 used?

Not sure if I've already answered this but - its the same reality, the same characters you've all grown to know and love.

Except for maybe Hathor.
                                Last edited by David; 05 March 2005, 10:51 AM. Reason: Quote fix

Comment

Working...
                                X