Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe--

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not, but....
    Spoiler:
    Isn't Lexa Doig a little young to be the CMO of... well, anywhere actually. She's only 31, she looks much younger and a CMO should be someone in thier 40's or 50's. While I think she'd be quite good as a regular doctor, I just can't see someone that young as a CMO. And wouldn't it be kind of like nepotism for her to be Landry's daughter????

Also--- can you give us a little hint on what Cameron Mitchell's personality is like?

Thanks

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,

I only have one question. Does Daniel Jackson have the Ancient gene or not?

Thank you for your time.

greytop

Comment

My question is about the Kull Warrior's eyes. Are there eyes where the glowing dots are or are they under that? To me that should be under the glowing dots if they are where the glowing dots are. You can see what I'm talking about, with photos, here

Thanks!
        Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

a sorta fun little question:

What type of phylum would you classify the goa'uld and tok'ra as?

Comment

Joe, please tell me that Martin Wood will be directing more than two episodes for SG-1's 9th Season?
            Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Joe - will there ever be an X-304? Something to rival the X-303 Prometheus? That would be really cool!
              Signed
              Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Season 9 of SG-1 will start off with a three parter. Atlantis will kick off with the third part of a 3-episode arc, Siege III.
                Can you possibly name the 3-episodes of SG-1? Sorry to ask, but it would really help! I love spoilers etc.

O'Neill may have something to say about ascending given that he isn't even dead yet.
                I'm sure the writers could create a perfect storyline! They have created some excellant ones so far!

Thank-you very much for taking a look at my site. If there is anything you want me to take off, tell me and it'll be gone!

You should see my music video - http://www.chevron26.com/navigation/...anSG-1Paradise - that is the best I've ever made! I've made others but you would be wasting your time watching them!

Thanks for answering my questions!
                General
                Signed

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Hoot! I joined the forum specifically for this thread. I'm new so go easy on me, and I have a few questions for "The J-Man"

I know the Asgard are expensive to get on the show, what with all the logistics and whatnot required, but I was wondering.. will we be seeing more of our little grey buddies in Season 9.. perhaps some other Asgard in addition to Thor hisself? Also, are we going to see Asgard on Atlantis?

Will the Asgard be around in the Milky Way a little bit more, or are they still dealing with the replicators over in the Ida galaxy?

Will we be seeing any more backstory about the original "alliance of four races"?

And, completely jumping tracks..

The SG-1 set is like 3 stories high, right? How do they get the cameras from one level to another? Is there like a secret elevator or something?

Do the numbers and letters painted on the SGC doors mean anything at all?

Will the SG teams be switching over to the new M-8 weapons like the "real" US military?

Okay, so that was a lot of questions. BTW, I really was into Lord Yu.. thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello Mr. Mallozzi,

*** First let me say that I am pretty new to both these forums and the Stargate Universe as a whole so I’m sorry for any inconveniences that I might cause. ***

I have recently purchased all Seven seasons of Stargate: SG-1 on DVD and have also currently watched the complete set of Season Eight episodes and Stargate: Atlantis Season One.

I have really come to enjoy the intricate nature that this universe holds and one of the things that have really brought me to really enjoy this series is the amount of love that the cast and crew have for it.

My question regards Stargate: SG-1 Season Eight and Stargate: Atlantis Season One DVD sets due later this year. I read somewhere that Season Eight was not going to include the commentaries that have been my personal favorite feature on these DVD’s.

I was hoping that you could confirm or deny whether this is the case. I’m hoping that it is the latter cause I have been waiting to hear what the amazing cast and crew of these shows have to say. I’m also hoping to see more of the Directors Series Featurettes that have accompanied many of the season maybe one for each Episode

Thank you for your time and I am sorry for any inconveniences that I might have caused you.

Sincerely,

Justin Cantelo
                    Last edited by Justin Cantelo; 05 March 2005, 11:41 AM.

"If it wasn't for SG1, you would be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of your head up your ass !" ~ Jack O'Neill

"Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." ~ Napoleon Hill

Comment

Joe - Who made Mitchell commanding officer of SG-1 over Sam???

To tell the truth, there are not a lot of people happy that Browder is joining SG-1 anyway, but he is going to be a very unpopular person now! Is it something about sex? He's male so he gets command? Everybody knows Carter is better suited to the job, because she has been on SG-1 since the beginning and knows Teal'c and Daniel better than anybody else! I'm not saying Browder is a bad actor, I actually think he is a great actor (pass that on!! lol) - especially in Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars (Mini Series) when he told the story of his character. That was way cool!!! But - a) He will be a sorta replacement to RDA and Jack! (i say sorta because nobody can replece RDA or Jack on the show!) b) He is taking command from Sam!!!

I can understand the need to mix it up a bit, but maybe try and keep it similar - no major changes like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      If he is just Commanding Officer for the first 5 episodes while Tapping is away, that is good! Veerrrrrrrrrrrrry Good!

Thanks
                      ---General
                      Signed

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Sorry if it's been asked already, but is there any chance of seeing Kinsey again (and in the near future)? Thanks again for taking the time to answer all these questions!
                        Last edited by Hex.FTB.enabled; 04 March 2005, 02:51 PM.
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Am I correct in assuming that there are at least a few continuity changes left at the end of Moebius 2? If so, will this affect any major plot/character arcs in S9? More importantly, will it have any retroactive effects on major plot/character arcs in past seasons? And I'm not interested in the shippy stuff, I mean the rest of the world/team.

Comment

Hi again :-)

The new spoilers out for The Ties That Bind sound VERY GOOD!!

My question has to do with Reckoning Part II because it wasn't clear in Threads or Mobius I and II:

Spoiler:
                            In Reckoning II, it looks like Daniel remembers his time as an ascended when he's battling RepliCarter. In Threads it appears that he's once again forgotten it all, and in Mobius I and II it doesn't come up at all.

SO: Have those various experiences moved the ascended memories any closer to his conscious mind making it possible that loose memories might pop out at times a la "Orpheus?" For example, the spoilers for Ties That Bind mention
                            Spoiler:
                            that Daniel finds out about the Orii while he's in a 'coma.' Is it an injury related coma, or something more like the "Absolute Power" coma, or simply a brain overload from remembering something HUGE while he was ascended? <G>

Thanks--

Dana Jeanne
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by General
                              Joe - Who made Mitchell commanding officer of SG-1 over Sam???

To tell the truth, there are not a lot of people happy that Browder is joining SG-1 anyway, but he is going to be a very unpopular person now! Is it something about sex? He's male so he gets command? Everybody knows Carter is better suited to the job, because she has been on SG-1 since the beginning and knows Teal'c and Daniel better than anybody else! I'm not saying Browder is a bad actor, I actually think he is a great actor (pass that on!! lol) - especially in Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars (Mini Series) when he told the story of his character. That was way cool!!! But - a) He will be a sorta replacement to RDA and Jack! (i say sorta because nobody can replece RDA or Jack on the show!) b) He is taking command from Sam!!!

I can understand the need to mix it up a bit, but maybe try and keep it similar - no major changes like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              If he is just Commanding Officer for the first 5 episodes while Tapping is away, that is good! Veerrrrrrrrrrrrry Good!

Thanks
                              ---General
                              I'm not joe, but I can tell you that Ben is in command of SG-1 while Carter is off the show for her pregnancy.

Comment

Mr. M.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with us - it is much appreciated!

There has been some major "discussions" within several threads regarding Elizabeth Weir and her relationship with Simon. Are they married? Living together? Friends? The answer to this question will put some arguments to rest and solve all the riddles of the universe. Thanks!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X