Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrenchSobek
    Hi Joe Mallozzi ! I'm a french fan (and sorry for my bad english ). I've some questions :

- It's probably too early fot that, but will it be a season 10 ?
    - In the season 9, will we see Anise ? (i like very much this character)
    - Can you tell our more for the new enemy of this season ?
    - Will the temporal travel of Moebius (s8) introduce changes in the history, mythology, etc of the 8 last seasons in the season 9 ?

and a messages for all the actors, producers and scipts writers of stargate : congratulation for your work ! Stargate is the best scifi show of the world !! .
    Will there be a season 10? If the ratings for season 9 are good - I'd bet yes.

No plans to see Anise.

I don't want to give to much away - but suffice it to say this new enemy would kick the goa'uld AND replicators butts. We're going to have our hands full.

There will be development that will impact Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen
      Mr. Mallozzi...

Will Carter be written out of the first 5 episodes of Season 9 in a good way, or will it be some kind of cop-out like "she's on vacation/honeymoon" or something of the like. I am adamant that Carter would not leave the SGC willfully for any longer than a few days...

Thanks,
      Beckmen
      There's a good reason she's not around. And no, she's not on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by oriontokra
        It Jonas will come back on solid to Stargate SG -1 or to Stargate Atlantis? If not, then I ask about explanation why.
        No plans for Jonas to come back in the foreseeable future. He has his hands full dealing with domestic and international issues on his homeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          I'm asking this question again!!!

I love the music, especially Atlantis'. it would be great to have a cd soundtrack!
          That's a question for MGM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozi
            There's a good reason she's not around. And no, she's not on vacation.
            But you didn't rule out honeymoon....

Interesting...

Fantastic episode this past week!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              The answer is "yes" there is a question, and the answer to the question is also "yes". Thanks for finally asking.
              ROFL. Thanks for answering the question I asked. Of course I know the question I asked, but perhaps the other forum members would like to know as well
              Last edited by Kliggins; 06 February 2005, 12:47 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Send your letters to Peter Deluis c/o The Bridge Studios, 2400 Boundary Road, Buraby BC...I don't recall the postal code but I'm sure you can find it online. He receives and reads all of his fan mail (unless they're story ideas of course).

Editorial note

Bridge Studios address is

Bridge Studios
                2400 Boundary Road
                Burnaby BC, Canada
                V5M 3Z3

it would be best to address it like

Peter Deluise
                c/o Bridge Studios etc

just so that the person in the mail room knows whose box to put it in

If there's not a name then it likely goes into a slush pile and some poor secretary has to open it and read it to find out where to route it to

Postage from the us is .60 to canada and you write 'air mail' on the envelope.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled questioning
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  But you didn't rule out honeymoon....

Interesting...

Fantastic episode this past week!!
                  *laughs hystiercally*

Comment

can u answer this question http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8484

im hotlinking so that the thread starter can take the credit he deserves
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Check out the back half of season 8 for the answer to this one.
                      OMG, you did not just say that And I was so hopefull she would return

Anyway, who decides what it written in the ancient texts? Like the wall in reckoning, and the computer screens in Atlantis. And as season 9 is more ancient focused will there be lots more ancient writings? Because its always fun to read what is written

And do you think my sig is disturbing? Some person just gave me bad rep for it

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                        Anyway, who decides what it written in the ancient texts? Like the wall in reckoning, and the computer screens in Atlantis. And as season 9 is more ancient focused will there be lots more ancient writings? Because its always fun to read what is written
                        In an earlier post Joe said it was the Art Department that did all the writing. He also made a mention that they fell over laughing when they found out we had translated their text.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Hiya Joe,

I have some questions. I finally managed to think of some vaguely intelligent ones. Thanks for taking the time to come on here and read them.

My questions are :

1. Does it ever surprise you when you see an actor/actresses' performance in an episode that you have seen from the script stage? Have you ever been lost for words because of someones performance?

2. In television and film there is always chemistry between various actors and subsequently the characters. Have you found during your time on Stargate and/or in television that some chemistrys appear unexpectedly and have storylines been changed to accomodate it?

3. It's been amazing to watch David Hewletts portrayl of Rodney McKay on Atlantis and to see the characters emotional growth, the inner conflicts and the self doubts he hides under his sarcasm. Are we going to be seeing more of the more vulnerable and conflicted side of McKay that David's so amazing at protraying on Atlantis? The whole cast are really talented but Davids talent for using facial expressions in emotional scenes just takes my breath away.

Thanks a lot Joe. I hope you're well!

Lucy xxx

Comment

G'day joe.

i'm just wondering, when are we gonna see an Aussie on Atlantis? there can be no way we didn't detect the battle over antarctica. Also, i believe at the start of rising you can see an aussie flag on one of the people (it could be a NZ flag, it's too small). If the NZ people know about the stargate, i'm sure the Aussies would.

also, just as a tip, the only one who can pull off an aussie accent is an actual aussie.

cheers

Comment

Joe Mallozzi, according to Gateworld's software you've been posting even more than me! Don't you have anything better to do than fool around on the internet all day? ;-)

I kid, I kid. Semi-seriously, how do the writers come up with the technobabble that Carter and McKay occasionally spout? And please resolve the debate once and for all (or at least until TPTB change their minds): are off-world gates in SG-1 intended to have spinning tracks or not during normal operation?

Comment

I have many questions for you, and some suggestions, I appologise if I repeat something already asked, but I do not have enough time to read them all (you have more time than me, lol!).

Can you tell us the name of Ben Browders character?

Can you give us any more info on any new episodes of SG-1 season 9 or SG-1 season 2?

I don't really want to give much away for US viewers, but after the results of Reckoning Part 2, will a new evil race be created?

With RDA shortening his filming Schedule, what will happen to him? May I suggest him ascending, because that way hes not leaving the SGC to go to somewhere like the Pentagon or he isn't dead - that way he'll still have the chance to join SG-1 in the second movie!

Maybe you could check out my site! STARGATE OFF WORLD! and say send me an e-mail, [email protected] for me to put on the site! The relaunch is on Wednesday 9th Feb 2005. It would be really, really kind if you did!

Thanks ever so much for making Stargate what it is today - it's changed my life! Now all I talk about, think about and mostly all the tv that I watch is Stargate!

My real name is Ian Mullen - What do you think of my picture below? Created it myself!
                                Signed
                                Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X