Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

Will there be any new releases of SG music on cd? I've just about worn through the old one.
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Joe

Not Stargate related but...

Was 'Patrick Pig learns to talk' about a pig whose parents take him to the Blarney stone so he'll talk????

*runs off to rumage through the attic to look for the book*

What can I say...I'm a kid at heart!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
        Hi Joe,

Will there be any new releases of SG music on cd? I've just about worn through the old one.
        I second this question!

*waves at Joe*

The music composition for both shows is amazing. I'm a fan of soundtracks and scores, so adding another SG-1 or SG:A compilation to my collection would be sweet

So having the scores available for purchase would be stellar They wouldn't go unsold, thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
          I second this question!

*waves at Joe*

The music composition for both shows is amazing. I'm a fan of soundtracks and scores, so adding another SG-1 or SG:A compilation to my collection would be sweet

So having the scores available for purchase would be stellar They wouldn't go unsold, thats for sure

Me three
          jan t

Comment

I’ll post my Qs as straightforward as possible so you can move on to other people’s Qs:

1. S1 saw Teyla embrace Earthly ways (to the point where she wears a uniform a lot of the time) in S2 will we see her in her role as the “leader” of her people? I’d like to see her alien-ness explored a bit.
            2. More flags! Will we see more nationalities on Atlantis? More little flags on shoulders and more accents? I like the idea of having a mini-Earth in another galaxy and it adds great texture to the show.
            3. Will the ancient gene carried by a lot of our crew be developed? These people are the decedents of an alien race, the gene had been dormant on Earth but now it’s being frequently exercised, this has got to have some impact on their biology.

Thanks, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Will we be seeing Bra'tac, Jacob/ Selmak, Rya'c or Ishta next year?
              Originally posted by JMallozzi
              In no particular order - maybe, maybe, impossible, probably, and definitely.
              Uh-oh... I smell upcoming character death. (Maybe it would go away if I showered more often?)

Speculation:
              Spoiler:
              I'm thinking Jacob's gonna buy it soon...
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Originally posted by sueKay
                Will we be seeing Bra'tac, Jacob/ Selmak, Rya'c or Ishta next year?
                In no particular order - maybe, maybe, impossible, probably, and definitely.
                Uh-oh... I smell upcoming character death. (Maybe it would go away if I showered more often?) Speculation:
                Spoiler:
                I'm thinking Jacob's gonna buy it soon...
                I think by "impossible" Joe meant that it was impossible to see Selmak because he is currently residing in Jacob's skull.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  I think by "impossible" Joe meant it was impossible to see Selmak because he is currently residing in Jacob's skull.
                  I think Piggie's interpretation is more likely, though exactly which character is dying is up in the air.

Comment

Actually, jacob/Selmak got a maybe. Piggy cut off the last person from the list: Michael Welch (which was phrased with a possible in the original question). The impossible went to Rya'c.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      Actually, jacob/Selmak got a maybe.
                      That's what I thought at first, too, but then I noticed that Joe started the sentence with the words "In no particular order". So it could be anyone, and I think my suggestion is the most likely candidate.

And now I'll stop clogging up Joe's thread with all this speculation. Sorry about all that.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Potential
                        Spoiler:
                        In regards to Jacob/Selmak as the potential dying character, the great Shaemus Zelasny Harper once said in reply to Trance Gemini's comment about her predecessor: Didn't you say he bought a farm?
                        Harper: THE farm. He bought – the – farm.
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad
                          I’ll post my Qs as straightforward as possible so you can move on to other people’s Qs:

1. S1 saw Teyla embrace Earthly ways (to the point where she wears a uniform a lot of the time) in S2 will we see her in her role as the “leader” of her people? I’d like to see her alien-ness explored a bit.
                          2. More flags! Will we see more nationalities on Atlantis? More little flags on shoulders and more accents? I like the idea of having a mini-Earth in another galaxy and it adds great texture to the show.
                          3. Will the ancient gene carried by a lot of our crew be developed? These people are the decedents of an alien race, the gene had been dormant on Earth but now it’s being frequently exercised, this has got to have some impact on their biology.

Thanks, dude.
                          And how about the difference in cultures among the Earth people? How about holidays and the like. Maybe some of the people there don't like the Americans deciding everything for them and so on.
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Hey folks

In an effort to compromise, i would invite anyone who wishes to discuss any of Joe's answers to head on over here
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...603#post282603

it's a discussion thread in the general area.

We would like it if this thread here is kept solely for questions and answers to those questions, and of course thanks if you're in the mood, but to take the discussions and debates into the discussion thread.

Hopefully this will be a happy medium so folks can talk without bogging this thread down
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Joe,

I was wondering if we'd see Replicarter again in season 9?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Technicle Question Here:

What kind of software do you guys use for the visual effects and CGI's? They look great and I know the software is godawfully expensise, but it's nice to dream. Some one said you might use Maya but I'd like to get it from the horses mouth.
                                Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Working...
                                X